top companies to get flavoring from?

joey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
hey guys whats up? im new to diy and i would like to know the top companies to get flavors from. So please share your info. side note: i think i want to start out just making an apple flavor by itself. So where is the best place to get a real crisp apple flavor? not a candy apple im looking to get that real apple flavor. I want to start small and simple with just one flavor and work my way up to those extravagant premium juice concoctions!! so the best companies and the best real apple flavor. Thank you so much in advance!!

, joey from chasin clouds 101
www.facebook.com/chasinclouds101
www.youtube.com/chasinclouds101

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I second the fuji apple by flavourart. Actually I second almost everything flavourart, they make almost all my favorites lol.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can I third the fugi? Just got it this week, now one of my favorite flavors! FA is just the best at true flavors, especially the fruits.

joey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
ok good deal. thanks guys!! any more really good companies and whats there best qualities. like i see now that FA is good for there real fruit flavors apparently. whats some other ones

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Take a look through the recipes here in DIY. You will get an idea of what sounds good, which flavors are used most often, the comments on them. It is the best way to learn before you spend. Everyone has their favorite companies, fav flavors, fav website. I have mine, so I watch for sales at those places. Since I'm a fan of FA, I bought 3ml sample bottles to see what I like. Those I use a lot I bought larger bottles of. Works for me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ok good deal. thanks guys!! any more really good companies and whats there best qualities. like i see now that FA is good for there real fruit flavors apparently. whats some other ones
Their creams are really good, too. Fresh Cream, Vienna Cream, Vanilla Classic, Vanilla Bourbon. COCONUT!! I don't eat coconut, but this is an awesome vape. Caramel is good, Tiramisu is excellent, Nut Mix.... so versatile. Apple Pie! COOKIE, I how I love you Cookie.

Yep. Their fruits are excellent, btw. :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Inawera, Vaping Zone, and some TFA, besides FlavorArt..

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
ECigExpress, OneStop DIYShop, etc

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got a bunch of flavors (FA, FW, TFA, and CAP). I am excited to get back into DIY. I used to make juice a couple years ago but got fed up with mediocre tasting juice. I mostly used Capella and Loranns back then, but now I have mostly FA flavors and I am pretty excited seeing everyone here talk about how great FA is!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Inawera, Ecigexpress (they carry most, though not all, popular brands - so you pay 1 shipping price to get what you want from each of them), WL for price (but they only carry TFA and LA/LAN)

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Be sure you research flavors. Some are NOT to be vaped! FA does ongoing testing for the 3 no no's, And will change a flavor from Vape to kitchen only. Other companies won't tell you. If your looking for candy fruit flavor, Don't buy FA. It tastes like the real thing.
Bull City Vapor is a one stop shop for flavors. But look around, Many have sales going on.
Pure Vapes has nice 3ml sample bottles of FA

I 50th FA Fuji I have a tank going 24/7 and make it in 30ml. It is apple, Not jolly rancher

VU Sponsors