Become a Patron!

Tornado Alley new member

Howdy from Oklahoma! I been a lurker for a month or so, figured I should sign up and start pestering people with questions :D

I sort of stumbled into vaping, my son came walking into the house one night after he had bought a box mod and accessories and blew a cloud in my house... (He has never smoked in his life and I have been smoking analogs for over 20yrs) I was scared that it would lead to a habit that he did not need so I offered to buy all of his stuff for more than he paid if he would walk away from the whole thing and never touch one again. He gladly accepted the offer ( He might have played me a bit to get me off the Cigs ) and here we are.

I now own a Sigelei 150 tc with Tho Troll atomizer, I been looking at getting a RDTA like the OBS Crius or Aromamizer but have not taken the leap yet. I will probably order one or the other next week, along with a order for some flavors so I can start attempting to DIY my own juice.

I been off Cigs for about 2 months now!

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome story! I think you got played in the best way ever. If that's the case, you raised a good kid! Even still, if he wanted to vape just be glad he's not smoking! Congrats on the two month mark.

Just buy an Aromamizer and tinker with it. It's great. RTAs are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
good to have you here
I'm in OKC

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU. As an owner of the Crius all I can say is the flavor is amazing and the deck is very easy to build on. I don't own and haven't used the Aromamizer so I can't help you there.

Awesome story! I think you got played in the best way ever. If that's the case, you raised a good kid! Even still, if he wanted to vape just be glad he's not smoking! Congrats on the two month mark.

Just buy an Aromamizer and tinker with it. It's great. RTAs are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, He is a great kid, still trying to find his way but he'll get there (I hope!) lol.... I just ordered the Crius today, so it should come in next tuesday/wednesday. Went with it over the aromamizer simply due to cost, I'm looking at ordering some flavors in the next day or two so saving money on the tank means more money for the flavors heh.

RmarcusY I live closer to Tulsa, glad there are Okies here tho :D

CgS_Drone Im really hoping for some amazing flavor out of the Crius since I chose it over the Aromamizer heh, I've watched a ton of reviews on it and from what I seen either would have been a great choice so in the end it simply came down to cost.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us! BTW, here's another vote for the Crius. Awesome flavor, and clouds too!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU. Head over to the DIY forum for some great recipes and lots of help.

VU Sponsors