Become a Patron!

Total Noobie

Hello, my name is Jordon. I'm 24 and completely new to the vaping community.

I have never actually been a cigarette user, but I have been smoking cigars and hookah for about 6 years now. It was not difficult at all to replace both of those habits with vaping which I find to be a much cleaner habit. My friend got me into vaping after letting me try out his SUBTANK mini whenever we'd go out for drinks. I really just fell in love with the flavor variety and relaxing nature of the stuff. Bought myself a SUBOX mini with the starter kit three weeks ago to the day and ended up stocking about 20 flavors and getting a travel case for them as well as my hardware.

I'm here to learn as much as I can and get some recommendations on flavors, builds, and the like. Seems like a great community. I totally support the idea of replacing smoking with vaping especially for those who are actually addicted to nicotine after seeing a couple of my cigarette-addicted friends make the transition.

Look forward to seeing you all in the forum and Happy Vaping!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Hope you find what you want here.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, you are in the right place brother:) lots of wonderful peeps around here and all of them are so helpful:)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome aboard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU! Home to many great people!

I too began my nicotine habit with Cigars... health declined rapidly from smoking 4 or 5 a day so I knew I had to stop. Cigarettes was my replacement and I was hooked right up until about 48 days ago... Glad to see you kick the habit!
gif_zpsg5eatzvu.gif~original

View attachment 27044

Last edited:

VU Sponsors