Become a Patron!

Touch of Southern Hospitality

Hey, all! I've read the forums for a while, but it never dawned on me I hadn't registered. (But I did have login information on my cheat sheet, so I at least started to before...)

Anywho, I've been vaping since Oct 2010. You feel pretty crappy smelling like an ashtray when the person in the next chemo chair over has lung cancer. Started with cigalikes, then progressed up the food chain. Currently on a T-VCT and an IPV2 (yes, outdated box...but it was my backup box when my main one died, and I wanted to wait to get a new one till I knew what I wanted.) **sorry. ADHD tangent there*

I've been DIY for a little over two years. I am a single parent, live in the dirty south, and love college football. (Roll Tide Roll!)

I look forward to getting to know y'all!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU. I've been with the forum about 4 months now and red the FA diy thread for about 2 months before that. This is a good group of people with alot of knowledge to be had. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do. Sometimes I feel like I love here LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I still use an ipv1 everyday! Welcome!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello @Vapynbelle , and welcome to Vaping Underground! Glad to see you here! It looks like you are a Survivor? That is awesome! This is a great site. Obviously 6 years in, you probably don't need much TECHNICAL help, but there are some REALLY nice people here to chat with, about ANYthing! :) Look forward to seeing you around!

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, all! I've read the forums for a while, but it never dawned on me I hadn't registered. (But I did have login information on my cheat sheet, so I at least started to before...)

Anywho, I've been vaping since Oct 2010. You feel pretty crappy smelling like an ashtray when the person in the next chemo chair over has lung cancer. Started with cigalikes, then progressed up the food chain. Currently on a T-VCT and an IPV2 (yes, outdated box...but it was my backup box when my main one died, and I wanted to wait to get a new one till I knew what I wanted.) **sorry. ADHD tangent there*

I've been DIY for a little over two years. I am a single parent, live in the dirty south, and love college football. (Roll Tide Roll!)

I look forward to getting to know y'all!
Welcome Vapynbelle! I'm glad you're here and hope you are well!! :wave:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to :vu:! Glad to have you with us!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and Welcome! Glad to have you here!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

Manimal3497