Become a Patron!

**TRADED**nemmy little boy combo

T

Taver13

I have this SS Nemesis and copper little boy clones for trade as a package. Im looking for a genesis style RBA, or mods with hybrid topcaps, or some other sort of RBA. I will entertain all offers.

nemmyboy.jpg

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Will trade a orchid v2 and black magma with ss airflow ring

T

Taver13

Will trade a orchid v2 and black magma with ss airflow ring
im definatly interested in the orchid, not sure about the magma. got anything else youd be interested in trading?

T

Taver13

actually yeah, i would like to do that

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Taver13

I have a kraken I don't use. It's a little discolored but I'm sure there is a way to polish it out. I'll send it to this weekend.
really? thats awesome dude i cant thank you enough for that, you really dont have too. i wish i had something i could give you in return. how do you like that dark horse btw?

T

Taver13

this is why this forum is great, and better than other unmentionable forums. everyone here is a real standup person, and we all look out for each other

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My pleasure bro. I never use it, in fact its never been used at all. It looks like its been used tho. It could use a polish if that's possible on the brass. I'll get it out after xmas

T

Taver13

cool man, yeah, i can definatly polish brass, a couple years in the navy made that possible, lol

VU Sponsors