***TRADED***Venturi RDA + Quasar $35 shipped

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Looking to trade or sell my Venturi and Quasar

Venturi comes with original box and in excellent condition. Only used few times and is excellent flavor atty.

Quasar is in good condition too.Bottom o ring on Quasar holds well but could do with being replaced at some point.

Will trade both for 2 of the following:

Mutation x v1 or v2 or cigreen x
Little boy
Doge
Dark horse

No copper colors please

Trade or $35 shipped via priority mail for both

Conus/paypal only
136eb4cc6a9934bc9f05ffddf1fba33d.jpg

d34a1fbec762667fd6b5aacd26baddea.jpg

Tugboat not included, traded locally

Last edited:

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Also will trade for a black and ss mech like a nemmy if anyone has one

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Oh realized you meant SS not as lol

Also who made it ?

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry the flash is rather brite. I'll keep trying to get better pic. I would give this nemi a high 8/9 outta 10. Once I got into regulated box mods I never went back to my mechs.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420504190979.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420504190979.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 10

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Sorry the flash is rather brite. I'll keep trying to get better pic. I would give this nemi a high 8/9 outta 10. Once I got into regulated box mods I never went back to my mechs.
If you dont mind me asking do you have any other mechs you would offer? I already have a SS nemmy so was hoping to find a black and ss or maybe white and ss nemmy but Im still interested in your SS just figured worth asking if you dont use mechs anymore :)

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do, I have ss nzonic and black hawk panzer. The panzer I could never figure out how to fix the button. Its rather loose and def needs something done to it. I just never took the time to figure it out. I'll put pics up tomorrow once I have day light since my flash pretty much hides the mechs. I have reference's here in the feedback if you need. There's also a I taste vv I'd part with. All of them are up for trade if you came think of something to offer.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Yeah I had Panzer and it drove me crazy with switch lol

Im interested in the nzonic,do you know which version it is as far as v2 or v3 etc...

Would you be willing to part with that?

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe its v2. It is an ehpro I know that for sure. I should have the box still and I'll let you know. Its been bothering me that they just sit there and don't get used. I can mail out Thursday if that's cool with you. I'm way to swamped at work to get the post office anytime before then.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Yeah I understand on stuff just sitting,thats why Ive been getting rid of a lot lately .
Ok yeah Thursday works for me. I will pack everything up on my end and ship out either tomorrow or day after depending on work and what not .

PM me your shipping info and I will then give you mine .

Im trying to think if I have anything else to offer for the nemmy as well.Only thing I can think of I have left that I might be posting is a purpleheart wood LeoD coil jig or could trade some juice from my site if your interested in that too.

I have only used it few times and is in perfect condition just found I prefer to wrap old school style around drill bits and syringe needles

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had ten bucks left over on an amazon card from Christmas and ordered a jig. It came in today's mail. I can tell already that I'm not gonna use it and prefer old school way. I'll pm you my info once I get settled for the night(kids). I make my own juice and I'm pretty stuck on vaping these few recipes I go off of. If you can think of any other rda's you might have I would most likely trade. If not I know of a program that I'm gonna eventually donate it too along with some other things. If by any chance you have a hobo RDA I'd give u both for that. If not I'm good with our deal

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Ok man , yeah let's just go with this deal :) Yeah no rush send info when you can.Three kids myself so doing the same

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Yeah 10,6 and 4 over here and 4 year old is the easy one lol

VU Sponsors