Become a Patron!

Treasure Island (tobacco)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't seen many tobacco DIY recipes here. Therefore, I thought, I'd post my recipe for a very different tobacco type eJuice. My goal was to make it differ from typical tobacco eJuices, by adding an "oriental" flavor to it. I hope, you enjoy this eJuice as much as I do. Needs to steep at least for a week.

FA Cardamom 0.15%
FA Cocoa 2%
FA Coconut 2%
FA Cuban Supreme 2%
FA Dark Vapure 2%
FA Storm 2.5%

Revised the recipe by removing Cuban Supreme, and replacing it w/ Glory. In addition changed percentages of the cardamom and tobacco flavors.

FA Cardamom 0.3%
FA Cocoa 2%
FA Coconut 2%
FA Dark Vapure 1.5%
FA Glory 1.5%
FA Storm 2%

http://tjek.nu/r/20xd

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell me about storm. I keep wanting to order it, but haven't yet. Love spice and CLOVE. Nice share. Ty

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Tell me about storm. I keep wanting to order it, but haven't yet. Love spice and CLOVE. Nice share. Ty
I thought, Clove as the oriental touch was too common. The Cardamom gives it the oriental spice, and some sweetness as well.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh I read it, I'm glued to Give notes and recipes. I was just wondering if you tasted anything differently. I know people and joy had total different tastes. Thanks.
I agree with HIC on this flavor, especially regarding the cocoa flavor of it, and me making use of it, in this recipe.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
A slight variation, discard the FA Cocoa and FA Coconut, replace with 1-1.5% CAP Vanilla Custard V2.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've never found a decent tobacco flavor besides NETs (natural extract of tobacco). Not saying that there aren't any, but if you want tobacco, then real tobacco works best.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never found a decent tobacco flavor besides NETs (natural extract of tobacco). Not saying that there aren't any, but if you want tobacco, then real tobacco works best.
have you tried Hangsen yet....as an aside I just got a bottle of black note...that stuff rocks the casbah.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
have you tried Hangsen yet....as an aside I just got a bottle of black note...that stuff rocks the casbah.
I've tried a couple of Hansens, and a lot of Dekangs, didn't care for the Dekang at all, too smoky a flavor, they use Tobacco Absolutes, and to me not nearly as good as NETs. My favorite NETs are Naturally Extracted Tobacco and Real Tobacco Extract.
http://www.e-cigaretteinternational.com/fact-vs-fiction--e-liquids.html
I"m not sure exactly what Hangsen uses, haven't found a solid source yet, some say "essence" of tobacco, whatever that means, but they didn't taste like true natural extracts to me, though I only tried a couple4. Have you tried Hangsen Turkish? I would be interested in knowing how that vapes.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah nothing is going to taste like an actual NET there are so many different layers of flavor in an actual NET juice...but some of hangsens flavorings are pretty darn good especially when stood up against the typical drek most companies offer up as a tobacco flavoring....alot of the so called tobacco flavorings of most companies remind me of winston cigarettes...which to me didn't taste anything like tobacco ...more like chaff from the floor of a wheat silo.

VU Sponsors