Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Peeps!

I'm a Realtor of 25 years in sunny, freakin' hot Arizona. Age 57 in late August. I have 2 grown boys with their own homes. I'm vaping because I have COPD. Thank God! After 45 years of smoking I never, EVER thought anything could get me off cigarettes - until vaping.

I started vaping about 11 months ago with the cig-a-like disposable Vtanks that my hubby got me. I had a VERY scary bought of pneumonia and my doc of 45 years, who knows me better than I know myself, told me, "Rob, you need to f'in quit, Sweetie!" I ignored the warning until vaping was introduced into my life by my husband, who does not smoke. I still smoke 1/2 a cig in the morning with my coffee and the dog. The rest of the day I'm vaping. Except when I don't drink enough water during the day, which is a must when vaping. Then, I'll have a 1/2 of the 1/2 that's left before bed.

I consider myself smoke free considering how long and how much I smoked since I was 11 years old.

As for my current vaping, I've found that prefer tanks vs RDAs. But I only tried 1 RBA. Building is something I'm really enjoying. I'm going to try new Clapton builds next. No TC for me.

On my desk I currently have a Sigelei Spark which I really like and a Tobeco Supertank Mini at 35w with my ADV 'Streek' by Cosmic Fog. Great tank. On my rx200 I have an original Tsumani RDA at 65w with Cosmic Fog's Milk & Honey. And, on standby I have another Tobeco Supertank Mini with Butter Rum Life Saver in it. I've spent thousands of dollars on equipment, which I've yet to try yet. And, with the help of another member here, stocking up on not only my favorite juices, but learning and stocking up on DIY. Thanks A!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hiya Trixy

Seen you around the threads - great you introduced yourself, lol.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is this bug out bag Trixy? Hello and welcome to VU :wave:. I know l will see you around, looking farward to it!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Peeps!

I'm a Realtor of 25 years in sunny, freakin' hot Arizona. Age 57 in late August. I have 2 grown boys with their own homes. I'm vaping because I have COPD. Thank God! After 45 years of smoking I never, EVER thought anything could get me off cigarettes - until vaping.

I started vaping about 11 months ago with the cig-a-like disposable Vtanks that my hubby got me. I had a VERY scary bought of pneumonia and my doc of 45 years, who knows me better than I know myself, told me, "Rob, you need to f'in quit, Sweetie!" I ignored the warning until vaping was introduced into my life by my husband, who does not smoke. I still smoke 1/2 a cig in the morning with my coffee and the dog. The rest of the day I'm vaping. Except when I don't drink enough water during the day, which is a must when vaping. Then, I'll have a 1/2 of the 1/2 that's left before bed.

I consider myself smoke free considering how long and how much I smoked since I was 11 years old.

As for my current vaping, I've found that prefer tanks vs RDAs. But I only tried 1 RBA. Building is something I'm really enjoying. I'm going to try new Clapton builds next. No TC for me.

On my desk I currently have a Sigelei Spark which I really like and a Tobeco Supertank Mini at 35w with my ADV 'Streek' by Cosmic Fog. Great tank. On my rx200 I have an original Tsumani RDA at 65w with Cosmic Fog's Milk & Honey. And, on standby I have another Tobeco Supertank Mini with Butter Rum Life Saver in it. I've spent thousands of dollars on equipment, which I've yet to try yet. And, with the help of another member here, stocking up on not only my favorite juices, but learning and stocking up on DIY. Thanks A!
Hi Trixy, I'm in Scottsdale too, in the real estate business as well (not a realtor though)....welcome aboard...:vino:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Trixy, I'm in Scottsdale too, in the real estate business as well (not a realtor though)....welcome aboard...:vino:

Hmmm......Your name gives you away. Home Inspector? :cheers:

Last edited:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors