Become a Patron!

Tru Juice - Mango, Peach & Papaya (NatureVape)

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Those of you that follow me know that I am not a great juice reviewer as my palate sucks. So that being said don't expect a Greg Wallace analysis, but whether I like it or not and if it tastes like what's written on the bottle.

Right, I received a 10ml bottle at 3mg but I added a few drops of nic salt as I wanted to use this in a mtl tank. I would not normally choose to vape these flavours as they are potent, hence I thought I'd prefer vaping it at 12 to 15 watts. I admit that by adding extra nic this could affect the flavour but that's what I've done so here goes...

Tested using the Steam Crave Glaz Mini RTA, using an ni80 mtl fused clapton with 6 wraps coming out at 0.77ohms.

Just to clarify I have vaped about 5ml since Monday evening and to be honest I have been throughly enjoying my experience. This is a hard one for me to describe because I haven't got a clue what papaya tastes like (I have probably tasted it many times in drinks such as Lilt but I couldn't point out what it should taste like lol). Anyway, so I think I pumped this up to about 15mg strength with my salts but boy you can still taste the flavours a treat.

It is a very smooth vape and for me on the inhale I am not really tasting anything until the top of the vape. So after exhaling I get a lovely blend of all three fruits (well I can definitely taste mango and peach! Fuck knows what Papaya tastes like pmsl). The flavours are indeed very true, not candy tasting but I'm getting a lovely exotic taste clinging on to all of my taste buds. There is a nice sweet taste left on the roof of my mouth and lips. No bitterness at all but as if you've just eaten a fruit salad. It is a real blend of flavours and not just one fruit that overpowers the vape. You'd expect the mango to be at the forefront due to its potency. It's definitely not taking over the vape and the other two flavours compliment it nicely.

To sum this one up I think the flavours have been replicated a treat, and if you are after a straight fruity vape, with no creams, custards or biscuits, and if you like Mango, Peach and Papaya, I think you will like this one. I do, and I've glad I've made a mouth to lung mix so I can enjoy this for a little while longer (I've only got 10ml pmsl!).

Big thanks to Mark at NatureVape for supplying for review.

That's it from me so I will catch you all on the next one.

Cheers

It can be purchased as a 50ml Shortfill with a free nic shot or as a 30ml concentrate.

Available Flavours:
Blackcurrant, raspberry and lime,
Bakewell tart,
Strawberry custard,
Vimto,
Mango, peach and papaya,
Rhubarb and custard

88764d7fdecf6548903e371c370ade46.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors