Become a Patron!

Try out my TPA recipe! (Peach Cobbler)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Although I do not have these flavors and probably would not use the Caramel thanks for giving me an idea on a new creation of my own~! Kudos mang

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I can see the cream aspect, the fruit aspect yet I fail to see the oatmeal or a supporting cream to turn it actual into peaches n cream with oatmeal.
If we go by the header, I lack to see the whole cobbler/crumble aspect. Maybe we should just call it baked peach (due to the cinnamon) with milky cream. Or peach cinnamon milk. maybe I have to mix it to understand lol

Regardless thanks for sharing tho, I'm sure some people will enjoy it very much.

Zyed

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dulche de leche is a cream flavor

after steeping this flavor actually didnt turn out that good tbh. i was so excited after shaking and it was good asf on my dripper but i couldnt finish a whole tanks worth of it before it was ick

edit- yeah you're right the name is misleading

im pretty new to diy

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
after steeping this flavor actually didnt turn out that good tbh. i was so excited after shaking and it was good asf

There are some recipes that I like a lot from shake to around day 3 and then I don't like them so much. I just make small batches of those from time to time and vape it in a day or two. If it's good to you, that's all that matters :)

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
dulche de leche is a cream flavor

after steeping this flavor actually didnt turn out that good tbh. i was so excited after shaking and it was good asf on my dripper but i couldnt finish a whole tanks worth of it before it was ick

edit- yeah you're right the name is misleading

im pretty new to diy
Yes its a cream flavor with a caramel nuance depending on manufacturer, but not a thick heavy cream or at least not at 1% that would without any other thicker/richer supporting cream/dairies declare as actual cream. So I thought I'm missing something.

VU Sponsors