Become a Patron!

Two Devils eJuice Order

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This company Two Devils ran a 50% off promo recently with the opportunity to win a copy of Fallout 4. I wasn't planning on buying juice for a while (black friday sales) but figured I had a shot to win the game they were offering to anyone who had placed an order on their site that weekend.

Spent $10 (includes shipping) on a 15ml of razzle dazzle. When I opened the box (weird right, a small usps flat rate box for one small 15ml bottle?), I was surprised to find 3 free bottles from them!

Ordered 15ml razzle dazzle and received the following:
15ml razzle dazzle (sour blue raspberry)
15ml nana pudding (banana, cream, graham cracker)
15ml narwhal nectar (strawberry, yogurt)
15ml sliced science (peaches, oranges)

All the flavors matched the nicotine content, too! No cheap freebies at 0mg on a $10 order. They only have a handful of flavors, so they basically sent me their entire line to try out! Not to suck up, but each bottle is fantastic and full of flavor. I'm a big fan of the razzle dazzle and sliced science. Fruit flavors are second to none in my opinion.

There are other vendors on here that commonly offer big discounts (40% off or more), but their juices taste diluted IMO. Not with Two Devils! I plan on buying a bigger bottle of the razzle dazzle and sliced science as soon as I go through the rest of my stock from BF.

Thanks Two Devils!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This company Two Devils ran a 50% off promo recently with the opportunity to win a copy of Fallout 4. I wasn't planning on buying juice for a while (black friday sales) but figured I had a shot to win the game they were offering to anyone who had placed an order on their site that weekend.

Spent $10 (includes shipping) on a 15ml of razzle dazzle. When I opened the box (weird right, a small usps flat rate box for one small 15ml bottle?), I was surprised to find 3 free bottles from them!

Ordered 15ml razzle dazzle and received the following:
15ml razzle dazzle (sour blue raspberry)
15ml nana pudding (banana, cream, graham cracker)
15ml narwhal nectar (strawberry, yogurt)
15ml sliced science (peaches, oranges)

All the flavors matched the nicotine content, too! No cheap freebies at 0mg on a $10 order. They only have a handful of flavors, so they basically sent me their entire line to try out! Not to suck up, but each bottle is fantastic and full of flavor. I'm a big fan of the razzle dazzle and sliced science. Fruit flavors are second to none in my opinion.

There are other vendors on here that commonly offer big discounts (40% off or more), but their juices taste diluted IMO. Not with Two Devils! I plan on buying a bigger bottle of the razzle dazzle and sliced science as soon as I go through the rest of my stock from BF.

Thanks Two Devils!
Very nice!!!

VU Sponsors