Become a Patron!

U.S. Government Task Force to Smokers: Quit or Die

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
K
If they really want people to quit, they should start with the people that makes people sick, it's crazy how this country works!!!
AMERICA IS THE SICKEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
#1 in DIABETES
#1 in cardiac disease
#1cancers
#obesity
#1 dialysis center
Jeez what else am I missing here, it's sad very sad!! FDA APPROVED MY ASS!!! Fuck this guys! Just because it's rda approved it doesn't mean it's gonna work!! Do they even know who works at the fda?? A bunch of military doctors and pharmacist who do they think they fooling!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
K
If they really want people to quit, they should start with the people that makes people sick, it's crazy how this country works!!!
AMERICA IS THE SICKEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
#1 in DIABETES
#1 in cardiac disease
#1cancers
#obesity
#1 dialysis center
Jeez what else am I missing here, it's sad very sad!! FDA APPROVED MY ASS!!! Fuck this guys! Just because it's rda approved it doesn't mean it's gonna work!! Do they even know who works at the fda?? A bunch of military doctors and pharmacist who do they think they fooling!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you also forgot an army of lawyers from Monsantos works there too.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The USPSTF is simply a mouthpiece for Big Pharma and the like. They want smokers to only use therapies and drugs approved by the FDA, which of course means big, big dollars for Big Phama and plenty of under the table cash payments to those in government who support it.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Big Pharma does their own testing on their own products then goes to the FDA and says:

"Here is the results proving this new medicine works and here is our 2 million dollar fee"

Boom, the FDA "stamp of approval" goes on the drug.

This is why 6 months after the medicine hits the market a bunch of lawyers are on TV promising huge payouts since that drug killed or seriously fucked up a bunch of people.

VU Sponsors