VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://ecigintelligence.com/u-s-policy-wrong-on-vaping-and-nicotine-says-study/

"Future policy may have to draw more on alternative reasoning such as e-cigs leading to renormalisation of smoking or arguments that children are more at risk of unintentionally vaping harmful substances, the scientists added."

So since teens are not vaping nicotine policy makers are going to have to come up with new ways of bullshitting the public into restricting this life saving product for adults?

What, like banning flavors?

If that's what the "Right" policy appears to be then I think they are wrong again.

All Teens rebel, and when doing so they emulate adult behavior.

It has nothing to do with which "child enticing" flavor of tobacco or alcohol that "entices" them because they do what they see the older people in their lives doing.

Then the younger middle school kids come along and do what they see the older "cool" teens doing.

If little Johnny is watching his Dad come home from work, drink beer and smoke cigarettes all night and that leads him to drinking Root Beer and Vaping zero nic flavorings INSTEAD of using beer and cigs then that Zero Nic eliquid is the biggest public heath win in the history of public health.- 5150

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just really sick to fucking death of the War on Pleasure that has been fought in America since approx 1620, when the fucking puritans got here. I'm sick to fucking death of some self-righteous control freak trying to dictate what people may or may not do for enjoyment, when the activity hurts NO ONE. I'm sick to fucking death of goddamn busybodies trying to run everyone else's lives for them. They need to sweep around their own fucking backdoors and mind their own damn business for a change!

I liked smoking; now I like vaping, which is far less likely to kill me or gross out everyone who smells me. I liked drinking, till it nearly killed me, at which point I stopped -- WITHOUT trying to tell everyone else they needed to stop too. I love sugar! But I stopped drinking a gal of soda a day when it started fucking with my teeth; now if I drink one soda a month, that's a lot. But i still love sugar, and consume it daily, and IT'S NOBODY'S DAMN BUSINESS BUT MINE! I'm old enough and mature enough and intelligent enough to regulate my own diet, thankyouveryfuckingmuch, you self-righteous control-freak NAZIS!

:gaah:
Andria

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm just really sick to fucking death of the War on Pleasure that has been fought in America since approx 1620, when the fucking puritans got here. I'm sick to fucking death of some self-righteous control freak trying to dictate what people may or may not do for enjoyment, when the activity hurts NO ONE. I'm sick to fucking death of goddamn busybodies trying to run everyone else's lives for them. They need to sweep around their own fucking backdoors and mind their own damn business for a change!

I liked smoking; now I like vaping, which is far less likely to kill me or gross out everyone who smells me. I liked drinking, till it nearly killed me, at which point I stopped -- WITHOUT trying to tell everyone else they needed to stop too. I love sugar! But I stopped drinking a gal of soda a day when it started fucking with my teeth; now if I drink one soda a month, that's a lot. But i still love sugar, and consume it daily, and IT'S NOBODY'S DAMN BUSINESS BUT MINE! I'm old enough and mature enough and intelligent enough to regulate my own diet, thankyouveryfuckingmuch, you self-righteous control-freak NAZIS!
Bravo!
9ef4f4cf6fe72fc504e50db463496027.jpg

VU Sponsors