Become a Patron!

UD Goblin!

daryl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive finally recieved my Goblin and also have the new Silver Play one the way fron Vapor Dna and i have a .3ohm build. And dont have a toone,of cotton in their u use Kho Gen Do organic cotton pads its awesome but and i have cuttwoods sugarbear. In my tan j and the flavor is not theirbat all and im running it at 35 watts and it just taste like shit dryish hits once,in a while,ill get a lil,flavor what am i doing wrong and what can i do to fix this issue because im sure i will have. The same issue with the Silver Play someone help me out please thanks

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive finally recieved my Goblin and also have the new Silver Play one the way fron Vapor Dna and i have a .3ohm build. And dont have a toone,of cotton in their u use Kho Gen Do organic cotton pads its awesome but and i have cuttwoods sugarbear. In my tan j and the flavor is not theirbat all and im running it at 35 watts and it just taste like shit dryish hits once,in a while,ill get a lil,flavor what am i doing wrong and what can i do to fix this issue because im sure i will have. The same issue with the Silver Play someone help me out please thanks

You might try posting your question on @muth's thread here:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ud-goblin-rta-dripping-performance-in-a-tank.55149/

VU Sponsors