Become a Patron!

Ugh, Another Custard..I know

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made this today because Ive been anxious to try Inawera Custard and I finally got around to ordering some. Its stupid simple, great shake and vape, and a perfect recipe for someone new to DIY.

Inawera Custard - 4%
Inawera Shisha Vanilla - 2%
Inawera Biscuit - 1%

Simple yet effective! I mix 20pg 80vg and fresh it is solid! This is my first go with this custard so I have no idea what any length of steeping will do to it.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I was debating putting the INW custard in my order just today. I was going to look for other's feedback. I'd love to hear what you think.

Oh... and you'll never get a complaint from me about too many custard recipes! I'd love to see ALL of your custard recipes! So far all of yours that I've made have been D-lish!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Deeks, just added it to my buy list and bookmarked for later.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Recently ordered the INW Custard myself.
Looks like a good recipe to test it out:D.
I've only ever used CAPS V2 which I don't hate. Yesterday I made 2 bottles of Mrs Js Very Vanilla 1 with Caps V2 and the other with FA custard to see the difference but I was on the fence over trying.g the V1 or the INW.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've only ever used CAPS V2 which I don't hate. Yesterday I made 2 bottles of Mrs Js Very Vanilla 1 with Caps V2 and the other with FA custard to see the difference but I was on the fence over trying.g the V1 or the INW.

CAP v1 has been my favorite and didn't like the v2 myself, but it's nice to be able to compare the 2 and make your choice after trying both.
FA Custard doesn't even count as being a "Custard" IMO, although it's useful in other things...
Hopeful that the INW will be decent tho, and it may even work well mixing in with CAP.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like I have an excuse to add the INW Custard to the cart. Thank goodness for the Halloween sales!

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
CAP v1 has been my favorite and didn't like the v2 myself, but it's nice to be able to compare the 2 and make your choice after trying both.
FA Custard doesn't even count as being a "Custard" IMO, although it's useful in other things...
Hopeful that the INW will be decent tho, and it may even work well mixing in with CAP.
You know? I didn't think to mix because I like the lemony part of the FA version. I may tack on a small bottle of caps 1 and do a comparison of all three. I hope the INW is a good one! See if I can swing it with CFO lol

zulu965

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's funny, I did a slightly different version of this 3 weeks ago:

INW Custard - 5%
INW Biscuit - 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla - 1%

When fresh the Vanilla was prominent but now it's the Biscuit that's more upfront.
I'll have to try switching the percentages of Biscuit and Vanilla as in your recipe.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

INW Custard - 5%
INW Biscuit - 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla - 1%

When fresh the Vanilla was prominent but now it's the Biscuit that's more upfront.
I'll have to try switching the percentages of Biscuit and Vanilla as in your recipe.

Lol nice! Ya I just whipped it up quick to test the Inawera custard. Quick easy recipe, pretty tasty fresh. I put it away now so in like a week I will see how its changed, and how steeping has affected it overall.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

INW Custard - 5%
INW Biscuit - 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla - 1%

Lol, Biscuit is pretty strong at 2% IMO, not so much being a bad thing tho.
I'd keep everything else the same but lower Biscuit to 1%.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Made this today because Ive been anxious to try Inawera Custard and I finally got around to ordering some. Its stupid simple, great shake and vape, and a perfect recipe for someone new to DIY.

Inawera Custard - 4%
Inawera Shisha Vanilla - 2%
Inawera Biscuit - 1%

Simple yet effective! I mix 20pg 80vg and fresh it is solid! This is my first go with this custard so I have no idea what any length of steeping will do to it.
So I made this today it already smells delish. OMG it's going to be good! Almost was to make this with the spicy biscuit, it just screams for cinnamon and nutmeg.
I'm also steeping one with FA Apple pie...

VU Sponsors