Become a Patron!

[UK] Looking for bulk juices (250ml) which doesn't taste like garbage.

I've been using Darkstar Vapour for many years now. The prices are very good for what you get.
But I've found the flavours, lacking.
I switched to another site and bought some more and found the same.

Some anecdotal examples.

250ml of Lemon & Lime. Suggests steep time of 2/3 weeks. It's been 4 and it still tastes like sage and onion.
Mothers Milk, tastes like burnt cake.

I get jealous of these chaps on YouTube who groan out loud when vaping and saying this tastes EXACTLY like it says on the bottle.
I've yet to find a single flavour which not only tastes like its namesake, but is sold in 250ml bottles.

Any suggestions on where the best place would be to buy? Or am I doing something wrong here?

To be clear, these bottles are filled with flavouring, I add the VG/PG and nic and shake. How I've done it for years.

I can't find the receipt for the site I used recently. Previously it was Darkstar.
But these new batch of juices are from Flavour Boss.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like he's looking for pre-made juice not flavorings. Sometimes the juice is just close to whatever it's supposed to be. Like fruit loops cereal juice. Mostly lemon. Had strawberry mills that just taste like creamy strawberry, not the nesquick it was described as.. Sometimes it is what it is

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been using Darkstar Vapour for many years now. The prices are very good for what you get.
But I've found the flavours, lacking.
I switched to another site and bought some more and found the same.

Some anecdotal examples.

250ml of Lemon & Lime. Suggests steep time of 2/3 weeks. It's been 4 and it still tastes like sage and onion.
Mothers Milk, tastes like burnt cake.

I get jealous of these chaps on YouTube who groan out loud when vaping and saying this tastes EXACTLY like it says on the bottle.
I've yet to find a single flavour which not only tastes like its namesake, but is sold in 250ml bottles.

Any suggestions on where the best place would be to buy? Or am I doing something wrong here?

To be clear, these bottles are filled with flavouring, I add the VG/PG and nic and shake. How I've done it for years.
So short fills? I’d go to Chefs. They have a huge selection of short fills, one shots and solo flavorings to make juice from scratch.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
@KingPin! where do you buy your flavorings?

vampire vape, vapable.com, flavour art uk

mainly the first one as I like their single shot concentrates and I hate spending ages mixing lol

Sweet lemon pie from vampire vape is nicer than dinner lady lemon tart imo....buy 30ml concentrate squirt half the bottle into 100ml add the other bits ....shake and done takes all of 3 minutes ...best left for 3 days to steep but can vape it straight away

little more expensive than buying individual concentrates but £10 for 200ml worth isn’t too bad compared to ready made

Last edited:

VU Sponsors