Become a Patron!

Ultimate List of Anti-Vaping Politicians

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Interesting how they nearly all have a D by their names, yet so many posters here blame those with a R...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All derpycrats are anti everything, while taking special interest money.

They forgot Merkly of Or.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Interesting how they nearly all have a D by their names, yet so many posters here blame those with a R...

The republicans are the only way we can get out of this deeming regs 2007 grandfather date mess.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
That's because "liberals" have done such a bang-up job presenting themselves as "pro-freedom." That used to be true, long ago, but it hasn't been so for... two, three, more? decades or so. Up-shot: There's very little that's "liberal" about liberals, these days.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's because "liberals" have done such a bang-up job presenting themselves as "pro-freedom." That used to be true, long ago, but it hasn't been so for... two, three, more? decades or so. Up-shot: There's very little that's "liberal" about liberals, these days.
Liberal is code word for more communist that democrat, more batshit that the shit house rat.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A politician is a politician, same shit but with a different moniker based on party affiliation. By the time a politician gets elected, they have been bought and bribed many times over.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't care if the other candidate is a fucking gerbil.
Vote for the gerbil - 5150
When I lived in a small town in Maryland as a kid, the voters elected Mickey Mouse as mayor by a write in ballot. Both the human candidates were "Commie Pinko's" according to my Dad. Caused quite a stir as I remember. They had to have an off cycle election that the country had to pay.

VU Sponsors