Become a Patron!

Ultimate Provari Mini 2.5 bundle! Kir Fanis,Atmistique,Tatroe bundle!!!

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Description: Beautiful setup for beginner through experienced vaper! This was my office setup so it hasn't left the house. All in like new condition (not even scratches on Prov bottom cap as I used to set it on a coaster).

Here's the list with my cost MINUS all the various shipping:

1x Provari mini 2.5 factory polished/ red LED $180

1x Atmistique Twins battery extension ss/brass. Use 350/490/500/650 batteries. $45

1x Kir Fanis Prive tank. Pips match Provari perfectly. Uses standard cartos or the included Diver RBA. Comes w/ extra tank, o-rings and carto insertion tool. $60

1x Kir Fanis Zantos drip tip. Matches tank and Provari perfectly. $10

1x Atmistique Diver V2 Enzelis flangeless. Used to use this in my Billet Box for excellent flavor but fits this tank perfectly as well. 1 extra ceramic and coil (unused). $75

2x Tatroe flush mount rings, 1 brass, 1 SS. Gives attys like the Kayfun a flush look by covering the top cone without damaging it. $12

2x J-wraps both clear. 1 installed before first battery. 1 extra. $26

Also include at least 5 SR Boge cartos factory punched (I'll probably find more before I sell this), and some 1.3 Ready wires for the Diver (25-35?, didn't count them).

Over $400 worth of great vaping gear (closer to $450 w/shipping). Sell for $200

Will ship Priority w/ $50 insurance no extra cost. Thanks for looking and Thank You VU!

ProvariMini009_zpsd26d064d.jpg
ProvariMini007_zps3a6f5b34.jpg
ProvariMini010_zps1437ac5b.jpg

Last edited:

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'll throw these in too. 12x Efest 18350 V2 800mah, 2x AW 18350 750mah. Loads of life left as I had so many to cycle through. Stickers removed from most of the Efests so they would slide easily into my Microstick but they're legit. About $60 worth of batteries on top of the above. All you need now is a charger (sorry I still need mine lol).
ProvariMini012_zps920a4573.jpg

ProvariMini011_zps1ba210df.jpg

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Wow, that's a very good deal. In case anyone is wondering, the Diver V2 is truly an amazing rebuildable. If you are into cartomizers, this is a no brainer, you'll never vape a pre-packaged china carto ever again. ;)

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks KKen! Yeah the Diver rocks. When I first got my BB I was kind of underwhelmed with the performance. Then I finally got a Diver from Greece (they're really hard to find in stock anywhere) and whoa! Night and day difference. Flavor like an RTA!

Then after I sold the BB I started using it with the Prive. Worked even better on the Prov as you could get good regulated voltage on the 18xxx batteries as opposed to the mechanical drop off and small 16xxx batteries on the BB.

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Got bidders on Ebay so I'm committed there now. Will relist if it goes South.

Thanks for looking everyone!

VU Sponsors