Become a Patron!

Update needed

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
@Sonar505
Could I get an update of a mod you are making for me please?
We got together on this project back in September
Thanks!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bump...Has anyone heard from Sonar505 lately?
I've sent him many messages, but still have not heard back from him.
His last activity on here was Jan 5th, it's not like him to leave messages unanswered, I hope nothing is wrongo_O

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. The mod I got from him broke the first time I went to actually use it. I was worried he was just ignoring me, but it seems something is going on with him irl

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Seems he hasn't been online here in a few weeks:
Sonar505 was last seen:

Jan 5, 2018

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Yeah. The mod I got from him broke the first time I went to actually use it. I was worried he was just ignoring me, but it seems something is going on with him irl
I'm sorry to hear that:( I have been sending him letters, Emails and have been trying to call him since november, he's been on here well after that and has not replied in any way to me. All I want is the vial of my brother's ashes and money back.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nope. I’m just writing my 80$ I paid as a loss with this broken mod. I hope he’s okay, but I am a bit miffed.
Yeah I suppose same here, but also knowing part of my brother is out there somewhere??? that was intended to come back to me is majorly upsetting , when you put your trust in someone and they see your pleas for updates and leave everything unanswered and disappear....Yeah that :(

VU Sponsors