Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
considering all the idiots with exploding batteries and the like, it's probably a good idea.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't get into the site and I won't disable my ad blocker for forbes. Can people still carry ecigs/liquids on a carry on bag?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get that they're banning the USE of e-cigs on planes, and I'm neither surprised nor terribly outraged; it's very close quarters, pressurized air, and sure there probably are those people who are legitimately affected in a negative way from any of the vape's components. But what about those just bringing their vape along, in their carry-on baggage? Because last I heard, neither batteries nor liquids are allowed to go into checked baggage.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Carry on only and batteries need to be in cases separate from the mod, juices allowed but you have to check with the carrier what size (ml) allowed and how they want them contained(packaged)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They just continue to take every bit of fun out of air travel. I haven't flown since before they banned smoking, and don't intend to. Not even the thrill of being felt up by an obese TSA agent can make up for not being able to either smoke OR vape. :(

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not upset over this at all, I never would puff on my Ecig on flight EVER, never gave it a thought, I am just happy they allow you to bring them with you, if I wasn't able to bring my gear with me on a 10 day stay at my brothers , I would have had to go out when I got there and spend money buying more gear , my only other option would have been to spend money mailing my gear ahead, then when I left to come home , mailing it back to me. So I feel lucky they still allow you to bring it on the plane with you.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
considering that most e-juice you buy is revolting shite, I appreciate not being forced to smell some guys...Captian Crunch Red Bull Swedish Fish tiramisu cheesecake.

VU Sponsors