Become a Patron!

US Surgeon General declares e-cigarettes are a public health concern. But where is the evidence

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im more concerned about his income now then about his claims :gaah:

"It is noteworthy to mention that in a table presenting e-cigarette brands owned by tobacco companies (table 1.1),"

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Better ban chocolate, it's obviously a gateway to nicotine. I mean what kid isn't exposed to chocolate prior to starting smoking or vaping?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder what he's saying about the levels of radiation that has now reached the US shores from the Japan reactor.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Better ban chocolate, it's obviously a gateway to nicotine. I mean what kid isn't exposed to chocolate prior to starting smoking or vaping?
School also, thats the precursor to gangs, drugs, sex, and of course smoking....I think just about everyone who started smoking as a teen smoked somewhere on school grounds or met up with people in school to get any of these listed items. Without school teens/children would limit the exposure to these things...patterns and behavoirs are manipulated by others by peer pressure and we all know how dangerous peer pressure is!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wonder what he's saying about the levels of radiation that has now reached the US shores from the Japan reactor.
I absolutely love how they are minimizing the danger of the radiation leaking. Saying it has a short half life and its not affecting the wildlife or environment....this is just insane that/if people even believe that. I think they should eat the contaminated fish for a week (the ones that "pose no danger") and see how they feel in 10 years....

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just because something is detectable does not mean it's in any way hazardous.

I would think vapers would be among the first to realize and admit this.

VU Sponsors