Used VTR with Panasonic CGR battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sending out a feeler. I got a used Innokin VTR up for trade. Includes iclear 30s tank and extension, case, and owners manual...just incase you can't figure out how to work it. Anybody interested? Also not interested in nemi clones or cheapo mods with non replaceable batteries. Thanks! I am not really interested in regulated mods either but might be interested in chips.

*no disrespect to the nemesis fans already own several and as with hobby addiction don't want another

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you want a 1st grade mod, or 4 or more of the "cheapo" mods in trade for your $50.00 mod?

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When a nemesis clone can be had for $14 yes it has became a cheapo mod. the VTR is a quality mod. Granted it doesn't pump out 1000 watts or 60A but as a mechanic it has been indestructible and reliable.

Last edited:

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Navymr
I saw your feeler post last night. I think swapping your VTR kit for 4 clones is a very fair exchange. In fact, because the clones can be so cheap you'd be selling yourself short.

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hobby Kid
Edited thanks for the feedback.
Yeah, but to some folks, calling their beloved mods "cheapo" might offend them. And I am one of those that prefer to use the clones because I cannot shell out hundreds of dollars for the real thing, which by the way, is too goddamn overpriced anyway. So, whatever, or however you feel about Nemesis clones, or clones in general, TRY to be a little less condescending of mods that cost a tiny bit less than yours. See, now, we're 1 for 1 in cusswords in a post. I cherish this forum for all of the great people I have talked to on here, but will never get to meet personally. And I tend to take up arms if anyone cheapens them, or their mods they use. If this was taken out of context, well, sorry, but I just prefer not to see the mods I choose to use, and others choose to use, referred to as "cheapo" mods, and that it would take 4 of ours to make 1 of yours. "Nuff said.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, what did you have in mind for a deal? If I traded the 350, the only batteries I have to include with it is my Efest IMR18350 batteries.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I got an 18350 battery so if you need yours for another mod im cool with that. If you don't need it ill be happy to take it. I will post pictures tonight of the VTR. It has a few signs of wear due to it being the black chrome plated version. It has never been dropped. It's a very durable mod and heavy I have just moved on to dripping and it has collected dust for quite awhile.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
zunuryze.jpg
ese2ynyq.jpg
2y3edu7a.jpg
gumyde2y.jpg
a9ybyhu5.jpg
e6y8asev.jpg

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much do you want for the VTR again? I broke mine, I usually use authentic mods, which this one is. Got distracted by butthurt D. Thanks!

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry I just sealed a trade deal about 20 minutes ago and being at work haven't closed the post

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the quick response

Status
Not open for further replies.