USPS Update...

michaelvapors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello Click-N-Ship® Customer,
Thank you for using USPS.com to print shipping labels online!
Important: In case you haven't heard, original Click-N-Ship is going away soon. All customers will be upgraded to the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship version.
What's Changing: You will only be able to view the last year of your original Click-N-Ship Shipping History in the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship.
Find out more in our FAQs.
Action: Please save/download any labels in your original Click-N-Ship Shipping History that you would like to keep for your records.
Find out more on how to save/download your labels.
In addition to the new features in enhanced Click-N-Ship and built-in discounted Commercial Rates for all customers - USPS now offers Click-N-Ship Business Rate Card pricing! You are invited to sign up for this new pricing structure that offers business customers like yourself lower rates on Priority Mail® and USPS Ground Advantage® shipping labels.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello Click-N-Ship Customer,
Thank you for using USPS.com to print shipping labels online!
Important: In case you haven't heard, original Click-N-Ship is going away soon. All customers will be upgraded to the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship version.
What's Changing: You will only be able to view the last year of your original Click-N-Ship Shipping History in the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship.
Find out more in our FAQs.
Action: Please save/download any labels in your original Click-N-Ship Shipping History that you would like to keep for your records.
Find out more on how to save/download your labels.
In addition to the new features in enhanced Click-N-Ship and built-in discounted Commercial Rates for all customers - USPS now offers Click-N-Ship Business Rate Card pricing! You are invited to sign up for this new pricing structure that offers business customers like yourself lower rates on Priority Mail and USPS Ground Advantage shipping labels.

Thanks for sharing this information with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
311   0   0
I use PayPal shipstation
I can send Priority Mail Flat Rate Small Box or Padded Envelope for under 9.00