Become a Patron!

Utah’s E-Cigarette Tax ‘Boggles The Mind’ And Could Prevent Smokers Quitting

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... why's this in "The Good"? It's a bullshit maneuver, and even the "Minton" person saying it's a bullshit maneuver is quoting that total garbage about e-cigarettes getting "teens" addicted to nicotine, which is TOTAL bullshit, if they've never smoked.

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The Tax is bullshit but Guy Bentley always has an opposing view on anti-vaping matters
I follow him on Twitter since he does at least 4 pro-vaping articles a month.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This and the other article posted in "the bad" together is a good example of how this country became what it is today. A state that is generally conservative joins with states that are generally liberal to impose regulations and tax on their population. One(Utah) to legislate their "morality", the rest(liberal states like Cali, Oregon) to legislate more government "income" all under the guise of "health" and "for the children".

Left and right fight like dogs and cats to prevent legislation/regulation from being imposed on them that they don't like while also fighting to impose legislation/regulation on others.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This strikes me as yet another growing pain in the vape industry. Yes, some will be more painful than others but I cannot see an outcome where we do not prevail.

VU Sponsors