Become a Patron!

Utah R&Bs

philfish8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What R&Bs do people like for vape supplies? Juice? Rebuilding? Which shops just suck? I'm too new to say anything, but I would like to know your opinions.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you want a bad shop, there's many across Utah, too many to name any. Good shops are Ivape and Vapor Craziness. Ivape has decent house blends such as strawberry banana and balls of fury. If you want quality juice, order from itcvapes. Amazing juice for decently cheap. Rebuilding? Use 24 gauge kanthal wire for everything, it's perfect in my opinion. Boiled cotton is also very nice to use. Cheaper and easier to find as well. I love to build on a Mephisto and a tobh atty. Super easy posts to connect the wire to. I could go on for days.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I read a lot about this, although it is sorta old news for Utah vapers, it's still a huge topic. Utah has such a fast growing vaping community, it's crazy. The only thing that scares me is that the rebellious Mormon kids like to vape to show their parents that they don't care, sooner or later, Utah will crack the fuck down, and vapers everywhere will have to fight even harder.

Christer Haugsoen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Honestly do not go to local vape shops unless I see they have something in stock say from the Philippines that I wouldn't be able to purchase. The internet is a huge bundle of free for all nuts going crazy trying to get your business. Shop around a research on youtube what you are looking at. I think my two favorite hardware places are Origin Vapes and Vaping Walrus. But there is always Fastech if you have a few weeks to wait.

I'm still rooting out my favorite Juices so if you want my latest info on that hit me up.

philfish8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, now that I've been at this for a bit and actually am friends with some folks in the vape business most of my purchases (and wins, I'm a giveaway nut) are through the internet. I do have to say I like the guys in Vapor Logic, they showed me how to wrap a coil. And there is a shop in south Provo on a main drag who are horrible. I like 101 Vapes and happycloudsvaping.com on the internet along with a slew of others

VU Sponsors