Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

• Code: BOGO - Double your order! No Free 100mls sent, no exceptions.

• Code: QUAD - 4 FREE 100mls for every $50 you spend!

• Code: 50 - 50% off your entire order! No Free 100mls sent, no exceptions.

Free U.S. Domestic Shipping on orders over $75

Sale ends December 2nd at midnight (Az time

CyberMonday2020.png

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
http://verdevalleyvapes.com/collections/all

***Huge Weekend Sale!!***
25% off of ALL orders through Sunday!!

Code - Weekend25

130ml - $12.75 after discount!!
30ml - $6.00 after discount!!
3-30-15 (90ml) - $11.25 after discount!!
10-15-20 (150ml) - $15.00 after discount!!

V³ offers extremely low prices but with very high quality at our every day prices, so these discounts are cray-cray!!! New labels, new bottles, same great experience!!!
#vape #verdevalleyvapes #vapelife
451fb58274b738e1732b3e946eb2d7e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
YOu do not have a choice for Max Vg? bahh

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
read question: which is delicious to you..?
I did.. I love them all. Our most popular are Strawberry Milkshake, Krunchy Berries, Vanilla Custard Cream and Blueberry Custard.. So it really does depend on preference.. If you hate creamy vapes, then don't get the custard flavors..

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hope you still have sales after I get the free bottle I won.

If they are good, I'll order some from you.

Do your bigger bottles have the needle tips for dripping/filling tanks? You know, the long, narrow tips?

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you still have sales after I get the free bottle I won.

If they are good, I'll order some from you.

Do your bigger bottles have the needle tips for dripping/filling tanks? You know, the long, narrow tips?
Yes they do.. They're 100ml and a 30ml unicorn.. And we always have sales even tho our normal prices are better than almost any site...

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will you ship it real fast?
We ship daily. It won't go out until tomorrow. Standard shipping is 3-5 days and is $3.. Priority is 1-3 day and it's $5.95.. So you choose how fast you want it but we will ship it in the morning.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We ship daily. It won't go out until tomorrow. Standard shipping is 3-5 days and is $3.. Priority is 1-3 day and it's $5.95.. So you choose how fast you want it but we will ship it in the morning.

I like the way Fuzzy Tata sounds...!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's full of flavor but not your typical fruit vape.. I love it!

what you mean not a typical fruit is it Lychee or some scary Rain Forrest fruit?
I almost ordered but now you scared me my GF is freaking out on "Not Typical"

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what you mean not a typical fruit is it Lychee or some scary Rain Forrest fruit?
I almost ordered but now you scared me my GF is freaking out on "Not Typical"
Lol no it's amazing! Not lychee. It just isn't just a couple fruits.. It has peach, watermelon, kiwi, with light notes of cream and graham.. A lot of fruit flavors just use fruity flavors..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol no it's amazing! Not lychee. It just isn't just a couple fruits.. It has peach, watermelon, kiwi, with light notes of cream and graham.. A lot of fruit flavors just use fruity flavors..

You passed I am going to order now!

540163433c9b3.jpg

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey B Boy, order number is 1163 so just making sure you can add the extra 2 15 mil bottles? Id like it to be the extra 2 flavors not included in the 10 pack i bought if you can. Thanks!

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been vaping the Frooper for a week or so. This is really good a nice creamy/milky taste with a light not over powering fruit loop. Me myself I wish it was just a tad more loop but it is very good. I will be ordering again. Thanks B-boy

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 737438" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Yeah we'll include them!

Order number 1184
I ordered the 3 bottles for 15 deal. There was no option for the flavors I wanted so I put it on the comment section. I didn't see it in the order summary so just in case, I ordered krunchy berry, froopers and Nootella.

Do I still get 2 15ml bottles? If so I'd love to try strawberry custard and vanilla custard.

Thanks!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Order number 1184
I ordered the 3 bottles for 15 deal. There was no option for the flavors I wanted so I put it on the comment section. I didn't see it in the order summary so just in case, I ordered krunchy berry, froopers and Nootella.

Do I still get 2 15ml bottles? If so I'd love to try strawberry custard and vanilla custard.

Thanks!
You're good on the order. We'll get samples to you, also, even tho that ended the other day

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 744828" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
You're good on the order. We'll get samples to you, also, even tho that ended the other day

U rock.. I'll make sure I review them

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I received my strawberry milkshake. I was not expecting the quality that I received. Although I don't like referring to other juice vendors in V³'s post, they basically went right where OHW went wrong. Such a creamy, fruity vape that is smooth all the way through the vape. There is no maltol sharpness to it at all. I also love the practice of splitting the 130ml between a 100ml bottle and 30ml unicorn.
Coupled with their top notch CS and really low prices, you just can't go wrong ordering from V³.

Last edited:

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I received my strawberry milkshake. I was not expecting the quality that I received. Although I don't like referring to other juice vendors in V³'s post, they basically went right where OHW went wrong. Such a creamy, fruity vape that is smooth all the way through the vape. There is no maltol sharpness to it at all. I also love the practice of splitting the 130ml between a 100ml bottle and 30ml unicorn.
Coupled with their top notch CS and really low prices, you just can't go wrong ordering from V³.
Hmm seems like I need to try milk shake. I'm almost sick of ohm milk man because I can't taste the creaminess

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1446221762203.jpg

****Weekend Sale!!!****
This will be a "create urgency" sale meaning Friday is 25% off, Saturday is 20% off and Sunday is 15% off. So the sooner you order, the more you save!!

Codes:
Fri25 for today
Sat20 for tomorrow
Sun15 for Sunday

Our Sample packs are insanely popular to try out more flavors in smaller sizes and our newly launched 130ml has gotten an amazing response! It's a 100ml and a 30ml unicorn.

130ml - $17.00 before discount.
30ml - $8.00 before discount.
3-30-15 (90ml Sample) - $15.00 before discount.
10-15-20 (150ml Sample) - $20.00 before discount.

We have some of the best prices around prior to these discounts and have a huge response to the how amazing the quality is! Our labels aren't cartoonish or graffiti, and we don't market or sell to minors. It disgusts us that the senate and fda are misguiding their information to get things done but we aren't surprised, either. Our primary goal is keeping the cost of vaping as cheap or cheaper than the alternative so get your order in and enjoy you Juice from V³!

#vape #verdevalleyvapes #vapeon

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 32361

****Weekend Sale!!!****
This will be a "create urgency" sale meaning Friday is 25% off, Saturday is 20% off and Sunday is 15% off. So the sooner you order, the more you save!!

Codes:
Fri25 for today
Sat20 for tomorrow
Sun15 for Sunday

Our Sample packs are insanely popular to try out more flavors in smaller sizes and our newly launched 130ml has gotten an amazing response! It's a 100ml and a 30ml unicorn.

130ml - $17.00 before discount.
30ml - $8.00 before discount.
3-30-15 (90ml Sample) - $15.00 before discount.
10-15-20 (150ml Sample) - $20.00 before discount.

We have some of the best prices around prior to these discounts and have a huge response to the how amazing the quality is! Our labels aren't cartoonish or graffiti, and we don't market or sell to minors. It disgusts us that the senate and fda are misguiding their information to get things done but we aren't surprised, either. Our primary goal is keeping the cost of vaping as cheap or cheaper than the alternative so get your order in and enjoy you Juice from V³!

#vape #verdevalleyvapes #vapeon

Awesome, trying nootella this time

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vanilla Custard Cream is my favorite. Ordering more!

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 744828" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">

Hey bboy, on order #1184

Could you confirm that they r sending out
Krunchy berry
Froopers
And Nootella?

I left it on the note section but on the shipping order it is vanilla, krunchy berry, and blueberry.

I also placed another order today #1188
For 130ml of strawberry milkshake that you can ship together priority shipping

Please confirm thanks

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey bboy, on order #1184

Could you confirm that they r sending out
Krunchy berry
Froopers
And Nootella?

I left it on the note section but on the shipping order it is vanilla, krunchy berry, and blueberry.

I also placed another order today #1188
For 130ml of strawberry milkshake that you can ship together priority shipping

Please confirm thanks
Yep they were on the comments. Ok we'll repackage them and send them all together.. :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
None of the discount codes seem to be working.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, it worked that time. Order #1190. Are you still doing the 2 free 15ml bottles?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't normally buy that big a bottle without trying it first, but this was just too good to pass up!

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Crap guys. Too many good praises. I'm gonna have to try this. I tried one online vendor and their stuff was terrible. Feeling like the 3 for 15.

Patmc81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are these made to order or are they a batch? Steep time recommendation?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Due to the crazy deals 2 weeks ago I ordered 8 different 120ml containers from Verde Valley Vapes. I normally mix my own juices but I order from vendors on the forum just to try whats out there when I can, I am very glad I tried VVV's Liquid line.. I have had the juices for well over a week and have enjoyed them all, I will be listing and explaining each as the post continues.
20151030_175412.jpg
Disclaimer:
This is my review on the juices Ive tested from Verde Valley Vapes and is Subjective to my tastes, your tasting requirements my not be the same as mine, these are my findings. The juices were all ordered in 6mg and all tested on a Mad Hatter Mini RDA/Stingray X with 6 wraps of 22g on a 1.8mm bit.

Strawberry Milkshake:
This juice was my favorite from the get-go and with surprise as I thought I would be drawn to the cereal vapes more. I haven't had another milkshake/milk vape yet so I have nothing to compare it to but it is very smooth and has strong notes and scent. It smells like a strawberry go-gurt, strong strawberry smell with a hint of yogurt. The taste is similar to yogurt vapes Ive made. Strawberry is a fruity but candy type, not super sweet but mild with a strong presence and fades on exhale, the yogurt notes are more present on the exhale, this vape is one of my favorite all time juices. 10/10

Vanilla Custard Cream:
My second favorite of the bunch! A strong creamy and smooth vanilla taste that resembles yellow cake when extremely warm/moist. It has a strong custard taste and smell and the longer Ive had it the better its gotten. I wish I ordered it in 3mg because the nicotine seemed to cut into the deliciousness of the juice. 9/10

Krunchy Berries:
To be honest when I first tasted the juice it smelled and tasted very similar to strawberry milkshake. After a few days the cereal taste became more pronounced and the fruity flavorings brightened up and now you can taste the hint of milk in it. After a week this juice is one I include with my daily vape setups and is dead-on crunch berries and milk, you can almost point out which berry puff your inhaling but then its seems to blend into another, the milk is mildly present on the exhale and does not linger. It is a very tasty juice and I highly recommend it to any cereal nut out there! 10/10

Nootella:
This is one of the liquids I expected to be much better then it was....I'm not a fan of chocolate flavored liquids as they never seem to taste very well but I hoped this liquid would surprise me. It shows promise that it could taste very similar to nutella after weeks/month of steeping as its gotten better after a week of sitting. On opening the bottle is smells of hazelnut and liquor, on tasting it at first it tasted just like it smelled...not very good to me. After a week its become much more pleasant and has a better chocolaty note to it....still not a daily vape for me... 6/10

Honey Milk:
After hearing about Milkman liquid and all the rave for similar products this one I was excited to try. It smells of Honey and something creamy, this liquid was also not best when it first arrived. It tasted and smelled very similar to Nutella liquid on first arrival, after a week it has its own distinct smell/taste. Its a smooth and sweet vape, sweet on inhale and milky on exhale. There isn't a milk taste though, almost like after your drank milk and took a breath of air right after..Its good for a all day vape as its not overpowering in any form and the honey is a great flavor, almost taste a hint of caramel in it also. 8/10

Banana Cream Pie:
On first arrival this was one of my favorite vapes. It has a strong banana smell and inhale and almost a custard like creaminess to it on exhale. I was hoping for a pie crust note with it but it doesnt seem to have it, it tastes like bananas and vanilla cream, which still is a great vape. The banana is candy banana, though its not strong and not sweet and it is noticeable on inhale and exhale. 9/10

Cinnamon Squares:
I have tried many Cinnamon Toast Crunch liquids, my favorite being Mount Baker Vapers go at it, knowing that your view may not be the same as mine on this. The liquid smells like a bowl of CTC, strong cinnamon presence and a hint of grains/puffs. On first arrival the cereal taste wasn't as noticeable as I thought it should be...After a week it has become much more pronounced. The cinnamon is dominant on both inhale and exhale and it doesnt have the sugary taste to go with it...This is why its not one of my favorites, I think it should also be sweet and sugary like the cereal is. This liquid is more like after the cereal sat in milk and the sugar dissolved but there was no sign the sugar was in it..Almost like a cinnamon raisin bagel with nothing on it. Its still pretty good but I think with a hint of sweetener added it would be a top notch liquid. 7/10

Cinnamon Cream:

This is one of my favorite flavors from VVV now that Ive been vaping it heavily. It is creamy and has a slightly artificial cinnamon just barely in there, the cinnamon doesnt over power the creaminess nor is harsh on the throat. It is a sweet juice and is great from first opening and gets better everyday afterwards. Its smell isnt strong but you can smell the cinnamon and not much else. Think of Cinnamon/Butter Toast smear and this is it on the head, its a great liquid and I highly recommend everyone try it out. 9.5/10

BlueBerry Custard:
This custard is very strong with the Blueberry but not overdone, the custard is over powered slightly but its very good. The blueberry is artificial but not a candy flavor and the cream is milk and cream like. On inhale you get a intense blueberry and on the exhale a faint creamy note. This liquid is quite similar to Krunch Berries and I find it is a great ADV. The blueberry is what you can smell from the bottle and not much else. The flavor is great from bottle open and the creaminess increases with days of steeping, this is a good liuid for anyone that enjoys a custard or berry vape. 8/10

Froopers:
I'm not much of a fruit looper as I once was but now and again I like tasting a cereal vape. On first arrival it smelled off...like playdough almost.. the smell is similar to Heartland Vapes go at Fruit-rings, which is the one that ruined fruit loop liquids for me....Its smell put me off so I didn't try it when it first arrived, I popped it open a few days ago and reluctantly tried it. After my first inhale I was relieved, it doesnt taste like it smell and has a nice fruity balance with a potent cereal note and milk. I have been using it and have started to enjoy it more and more as the days go by. The fruity blend is strong on inhale and the milky cereal notes are strong on exhale. Other then the smell from the liquid itself it is a great fruit loop juice, Im glad I tried it. 8/10

Conclusion:
These liquids are great for anyone willing to try them, especially for how much they are selling them for. I got them during a sale with a discount and thought it was a Steal! $72 for 8 120ml bottles??? The shipping was fast at 5 days from paying to my door.
If they were at that price normally I would buy it every liquid they had and stocked up for doomsday
;)
Thank you VVV for selling great juice at a great price and offering discounts to the forum! A side note for you, use a label with a protective film on them, these bottles were lightly handled but washed 2 times and the labels and getting unreadable..
20151030_175350.jpg20151030_175342.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors