Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Valkyrie Mechanical MOD
Posted by brian yaeger on 7/11/2014 to Mechanical Mods
spacer.gif

VALKYRIE MECHANICAL MOD

I just recently got my hands on a new Valkyrie dripping mechanical mod, and I can tell you so far that the results have been great. This mod is for the more novice user of mechanical mods because it’s not necessary to by any RBA’s for this mod. It basically comes with everything you need to start dripping except the drip tip which you have to buy separately. Oh yea, don’t forget thebattery and ejuice. If you don’t have a charger already you may want to purchase one of those too. The Valkyrie mechanical mod has a great look to it with its sleek stainless steel body that has a slight curve to it which I think makes for more comfortable gripping. It also comes in black, and a sand blasted version which are also good looking. At the top of the device features an adjustable air flow which is easily modified simply by turning the end cap. It also has the option of either dual coil or single coil setup. The bottom of the device is where the firing mechanism is located as with most mechanical mods. You can also lock the device simply by turning the bottom piece to the right which keeps it from discharging in your pocket. The threads for the locking device are reverse threads and the machining is done very well. The switch has not failed me yet firing every time I hit the button. The battery which I use is an 18650 battery 2000mAh which sits upon a silver contact. I would definitely recommend an IMR battery for this mod. The three post at the top are also silver plated and you can probably fit as low as 24 gauge wire through the post holes. I think the well could be a little deeper, but that is about the only con I have found so far. I will definitely get back to you on any other findings but so far I would highly recommend this mod for any ecig user looking to get into mechanical mods.

VU Sponsors