Become a Patron!

Vandy vape kylin mini v2 review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received kylin v2 mini from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Kylin v2 mini colors:

- Frosted gray
- Ss
- Matte black
- Gun metal
- Rainbow
- Gold

2coQ4R2.jpg

Specifications:

- Diameter: 24.4mm
- Height: 37.7mm
- Capacity 3ml / 5ml
- Top airflow

In the box:

- Kylin mini v2
- Pyrex glass tube
- Spare parts bag
- Coil lead guide
- Instruction manual
- Clapton coil

J2tFD15.jpg

Vandy vape kylin v2 mini is single coil atomizer. Height of the atomizer is 37.7mm and it is 24.4mm in diameter. It comes in a really nice package, in the package you will receive bubble tank, tool for coils and coil which is great. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be. You can see some details on this rta, you can see details on the top cap, on the airflow control ring and on the base, on the chamber you can see "Kylin mini v2" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see some standard informations.

eeQEOK2.jpg

YcjXbqR.jpg

This atomizer comes with 810 drip tip preinstalled, drip tip is okay for using, I use it on the atomizer. If you don't like this drip tip you can use here any other 810 drip tip or with adapter for 510 drip tip from the package you can use any 510 drip tip here if you want.
This is a top fill atomizer, on the top cap you can see details so you can take off the top cap easier. When you take off the top cap you can see two big slots. On this atomizer you can fill the tank with any bottle.

4wB15ZI.jpg

WokElPr.jpg

Under the top cap you can see the airflow control ring. This is a top airflow atomizer which many people like because with airflow from the top this atomizer will not leak which is good. On the airflow control ring you can see details so you can easier adjust the airflow. When you take off the airflow control ring you can see two airflow slots. On the airflow control ring we have honeycomb airflow which is really good, on the airflow contol ring you can see 21 airflow holes from each side. What you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other side.

With this atomizer you will receive two tanks, regular glass tank and bubble glass tank. Capacity of the regular glass tank is 3ml which is probably okay for many, but personally I like more capacity. Capacity of the bubble glass tank is 5ml which is really good capacity and I use atomizer with this tank. Tank on this atomizer stays nice on the top o ring so you can change coil or cotton while you have e liquid in the tank which is great.

ZruCBC1.jpg

dsex2nW.jpg

On the base you can see airflow holes, we have here honeycomb airflow which is great in my opinion. On the base you can see many small airflow holes and air hits the coil from the bottom and from sides. On the base you can aslo see two screws and screws are good. On the base we also have two wicking slots. Building on this rta is really simple because you can use the tool from the package, all you need to do is to snap the coil leads and place the coil. Wicking is also very simple but you need to make sure to fluff the cotton because this is a top airflow atomizer. On this atomizer you need to be careful when you are putting the base back on the atomizer because you need to align wicking slots on the deck with wicking slots on the atomizer.

waf03Vz.jpg

GvcuHex.jpg

5qNyUnr.jpg

My thoughts:

Build quality of the atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be and there is nothing to complain about. You can choose between nice colors which is good. Package is also good, with this atomizer in the package you will receive bubble glass tank, coil tool and coil which is really good. If you don't like drip tip from the package you can use here any other 810 or 510 drip tip on this atomizer. Top fill system on this atomizer is good, you can really easy fill the tank. We have top airflow here which many people like because with this atomizer you don't have to worry about leaking which is really good. Airlfow is good in my opinion, there is a lot of air when airflow is fully open and I like to use this atomizer with half airflow open. Building and wicking here is really simple, you can use the tool from the package so you can snap the coil leads and when you are placing the cotton you need to fluff it really nice. Also I would like to say that you need to put nice amount of cotton through the coil and that way you will prevent spit back on this atomizer. You can here change your coil or cotton when you have e liquid in the tank because tank stays really good on the top o ring. You need to be careful when you are putting back the base on the atomizer since it is really easy to make a mistake and screw the base wrong, so you need to make sure to align the wick slots on the deck with wick slots on the atomizer. I tried here 3mm and 3.5mm coil so I can say that this atomizer works better with 3.5mm coil. I tried here fruit e liquids and flavor is good for top airflow atomizer. Since you have a lot of airflow here you can expect big clouds with this atomizer. I would suggest you this atomizer if you like top airflow atomizers or atomizers that will not leak, atomizer performs good, it is easy to use and build quality is good.

Cons:

- You need to be careful when you are putting back the base on the atomizer, you need to align wick slots on the base with wick slots on the atomizer, not really a con in my opinion

Pros:

- Build quality is good
- Coil in the package
- Bubble tank with 5ml capacity
- Top airflow so it can't leak
- Easy to fill
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Honeycomb airflow
- Good flavor
- You can change coil or cotton while you have eliquid in the tank
- Easy to buld

Thanks Vandy vape