Become a Patron!

Vandy vape requiem bf kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This is mechanical mod, please make sure that you know ohms law and make sure that you have proper battery! You must know what you are doing with mechanical mods.

I received Requiem kit from vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Requiem bf kit colors:

- Shadow King
- Ghost Samurai
- Craftsman Silver
- Craftsman Brass

5y9q83R.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 72.5 x 24 x 42mm
- Size Atomizer: 22 x 21.5mm
- Capacity: 6ml
- Battery: Single 18650 battery

In the box:

1* Requiem BF Kit
2* Squonk Bottle
1* Refilling Card
1* Air Hood
1* PC Drip Tip
1* Beauty Ring
5* Battery Plastic Cover
1* Spare Parts Bag
2* Fused Clapton Coil 0.26ohm
1* Instruction Manual

ehHHyXQ.jpg

Requiem kit contains requiem atomizer and requiem mechanical mod. This kit comes in a really nice package where you will receive many things. You will get two top caps for the dripper, beauty rings, coils, two bottles and also you will receive plastic battery covers.

o0NlB1A.jpg

So let me start with the atomizer, this is a single coil atomizer and this atomizer is 22mm in diameter, in the package you will receive beauty rings so it can look better on bigger mods, diameter with beauty ring is 24mm. Build quality of the atomizer is good, there is nothing to complain about. This atomizer is not much different from previous which is good in my opinion since previous was really good.

KngH5Zq.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive two top caps, each comes with own drip tip. In my opinion drip tips are good for using and this atomizer is compatible with 510 drip tips which is good since you can use here your 510 drip tip. On the top cap you can see two airflow holes and you can adjust airflow when you spin the top cap. We have stopper here which is really nice and you can adjust the airflow without any problems, but you need to lube o rings here nicely, maybe even take one out.

JS1mHLH.jpg

On the base you can see two big screws for coil leads and you can see two wick slots. On the base you can also see two blocks for airflow and airflow hits the coil here from sides. Building and wicking here is really simple, you can place your tool on the base and coil will be good aligned here. In the package you will receive two coils and you can use them here which is really nice. Considering that this rda comes with mechanical mod you need to be really careful when you are building here and you should build on your regulated mod. Airflow as I said hits the coil from sides and it comes from an angle which is good since it will be harder for this atomizer to leak.

7Gy1xqJ.jpg

o0CK8Uz.jpg

XZa0hoH.jpg

Mod is very well built, build quality of the mod is very good, mod is heavy and it feels nice in the hand, it is comfortable for using in my opinion. This is a mechanical mod which means that we don't have any protections here and this is not a mod for beginners for sure.
From the top side of the mod you can see the connection, it is a bit raised which is good because mod will not be scratched from the top from atomizers. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter without any overhang. We don't have here spring loaded 510 pin and you will need to adjust your pin from inside.
From the front side of the mod you can find really nice fire button. From one side of the mod you can see the panel that you can take off. On the panel you can see slot where you can press the bottle. With this mod you will receive two bottles which is really good and capacity of the bottle is 6ml. You can fill the bottle here in 3 different ways, you can fill it through slot from side, you can take off the bottle, open the slot and fill it through the top or you can unscrew the cap and fill the bottle.
When you take off the panel you can also lock the fire button which is really good. When you take the panel you can also adjust the 510 pin so you can have better connection. This mod is powered with 1 18650 battery and you need to use here good battery and you should be careful that your battery is without any scratch since this is a mechanical mod. Panel stays nice in the place and on this panel magnets are inside and we have no any movement here when battery is inside the mod.

FB8gGKR.jpg

85m5QmY.jpg

hnqDJYi.jpg

MFOHjj0.jpg

yI4SsrB.jpg

My thoughts:

Let me start with atomizer, I really like everything that they included in the package with this atomizer, coils, 2 rings, regular pin and two top caps. Drip tips are good in my opinion but you can use here any 510 drip tip if you want. Atomizer has raised airflow which is good since there is less chance that you make this atomizer to leak, anyway be careful since this is a very small atomizer. Atomizer is really simple for building and wicking, still you have to be careful because it comes with mechanical mod. This is a very small atomizer and flavor on this atomizer is very good. Airflow is for restrictive dtl draw.
Mod is very nice built, it is heavy and comfortable for using in my opinion. I really like that connection is a bit raised because you will not be able to scratch the top of the mod. With this mod you will receive two bottles and also you will receive battery covers which is nice since you should not use here scratched batteries. It is really good that you can lock the fire button and adjust the 510 pin. You have 3 different ways to fill the bottle and I like personally to take it out and fill it from the top. I personally didn't use many mechanical mods so far but I can say that it works well and I didn't have any problems with this mod. Squonking also works great if you ask me. I would like to say that this mod is not for beginners and for people that don't understand mechanical mods because we don't have here protections. Anyway this kit is really good and there is not much to complain about, if you like mechanical mods this kit is really good for you.

Cons:

- A bit tight o rings that hold top cap
- Would be nice that fill hole on the bottle is a bit bigger, anyway we have 3 different ways to fill the bottle

Pros:

- Two top caps
- Coils, covers and rings in the package
- Two bottles
- Compatible with 510 drip tips
- Easy to build and wick
- Good flavor
- Connection is a bit raised
- Adjustable pin
- Comfortable for using
- You can lock the fire button
- 3 ways to fill the bottle