Become a Patron!

Vanilla bean cream

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found this base recipe on another forum a while back. It's not supposed to be a clone of what you're looking for, but just an ice cream base that may head you in the right direction.

5% Vanilla Ice Cream (Liquid Barn)
1.5% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
0.75% French Vanilla Ice Cream (Hangsen)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, Ive got two out of those three. Yay. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found this base recipe on another forum a while back. It's not supposed to be a clone of what you're looking for, but just an ice cream base that may head you in the right direction.

5% Vanilla Ice Cream (Liquid Barn)
1.5% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
0.75% French Vanilla Ice Cream (Hangsen)
I have 1 of them LOL, but will acquire the other two.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Is it possible to substitute some other flavor for the Hangsen vanilla ice cream?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it possible to substitute some other flavor for the Hangsen vanilla ice cream?

From what I'm learning, yes you CAN substitute any flavor, but it can and likely will alter the final product to some degree. I have two different graham crackers and they smell very different so I'm assuming the taste is different also.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
From what I'm learning, yes you CAN substitute any flavor, but it can and likely will alter the final product to some degree. I have two different graham crackers and they smell very different so I'm assuming the taste is different also.

I have Purilum Vanilla Ice Cream, so I thought maybe. But, I’ll get either these or the ingredients for Crom’s Custard.
I still wish we knew wtf happened to VR!
I forgot to buy VG, if you can believe it! I have 50ml of Base 6mg from LB, and that’s it. Lol

Hiho, my first post ☺
You can substitute HS FVIC with HS Ice Cream, if you want less vanilla, which works great with some fruits and berries, if you don't need the vanilla. HS is the perfect "filler", it makes all creams, etc., obsolete, as it has all in it to make a recipee more creamy, etc.
HS FVIC is pretty unique, that's why it's often sold out, especially from the bigger Flavor Stores (Chef's, NomNomz,..).

VU Sponsors