Become a Patron!

Vape Conventions This Fall: Which ones Are you Going to?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id like to go to a couple big conventions this fall. Not sure when or exactly where they are, but I would like to attend the ones in Phoenix, Las Vegas, Ontario and Long Beach Ca. Anyone have any info on when they are going to be held and what venue? Thanks. What about the ones in your area?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wish!! I'd love to find some close to home. A road trip would be a blast, but any would be great. We don't have all the stuff the cool kids have.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Amanda. I thought ECC was later this year:eek:.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anyone has any info when upcoming events are happening, id like to know. Ill just keep checking Vape magazine for the Phoenix and Long Beach shows. Vegas usually has one every couple of months. The one here in Tucson in May sucks.. Same exact week as Vegas.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I heard about the Connecticut Sfata fundraiser at the end of September. Not a huge one, but close by!.:)

vaping_in_dirty_jerz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
where can i find info like this i never really hear anything about vape shows until its too late

fwtechwiz

Member For 4 Years
Going to Vape in the Fort in Fort Wayne, Indiana on Saturday. It's a three day meet from Friday through Sunday. B2B on Friday, public on Sat. and Sun.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
where can i find info like this i never really hear anything about vape shows until its too late
Try VAPE magazine online. They sometimes post when the larger events are going to be held. You could always ask the staff at your local vape shop too.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish!! I'd love to find some close to home. A road trip would be a blast, but any would be great. We don't have all the stuff the cool kids have.
Yeah, but you've got all the bourbon!

Yes, tapatalk does suck

VU Sponsors