Become a Patron!

Vape Dating in 2017.

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everyone knows that vape dating was a big failure a few years back but that was because the concept was ahead of its time and the capabilities of vaping hardware.

Now Joyetech has introduced a new atomizer that "supports mouth-to-mouth inhale".

See http://www.joyetech.com/product/ss316-0-6ohm-head/?age-verified=02b1b8dd0a

First came MTL which was not good for dating. Then came DTL which wasn't any better. Now, finally, we have MTM which is perfect for romantic pursuits.

It is time for young people to give vape dating another look.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone knows that vape dating was a big failure a few years back but that was because the concept was ahead of its time and the capabilities of vaping hardware.

Now Joyetech has introduced a new atomizer that "supports mouth-to-mouth inhale".

First came MTL which was not good for dating. Then came DTL which wasn't any better. Now, finally, we have MTM which is perfect for romantic pursuits.

LOL, ok....First you put this in the wrong area, it belongs in Unlisted vendor area (thread moved)
2nd, don't forget to read over our unlisted vendor rules before posting sales links again, Thank you:)

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, ok....First you put this in the wrong area, it belongs in Unlisted vendor area (thread moved)
2nd, don't forget to read over our unlisted vendor rules before posting sales links again, Thank you:)

The post is a follow up to the Vape Dating thread and makes no sense at all where you put it. If you must put my thread here then at least move the original Vape Dating threat from 2014 over here too so the follow up makes some sense.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The post is a follow up to the Vape Dating thread and makes no sense at all where you put it. If you must put my thread here then at least move the original Vape Dating threat from 2014 over here too so the follow up makes some sense.
I have to ask what a link to a Joytech coil on a vendor site have to do with dating,I'm not seeing it.

SS316-0.6ohm Head

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to ask what a link to a Joytech coil on a vendor site have to do with dating,I'm not seeing it.

SS316-0.6ohm Head
It is not the atomizer but the "mouth to mouth" feature that is important to dating. MTM is quite new and few people are aware of it. It was the lack of proper gear that caused vape dating to fail in the first place.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, it still comes off as marketing a product. You have this one thread to post all the sales links you want, and compare them to dating....good luck :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dating

Dating
is a stage of romantic and/or sexual relationships in humans whereby two or more people meet socially, possibly as friends or with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a partner in a more committed intimate relationship or marriage.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dating is a stage of romantic vaping and/or cloud producing relationships in humans whereby two or more people meet socially, possibly as friends or with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a vaping partner in a more committed intimate vaping relationship

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dating is a stage of romantic vaping and/or cloud producing relationships in humans whereby two or more people meet socially, possibly as friends or with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a vaping partner in a more committed intimate vaping relationship
So you can sell me some coils, if we date?:bliss:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey there is a typo/bad translation in the product description that says 'mouth to mouth' instead of 'mouth to lung'. im pretty sure that the post and thread title are supposed to be the punchline, not a promo for joyetech coil heads....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey there is a typo/bad translation in the product description that says 'mouth to mouth' instead of 'mouth to lung'. im pretty sure that the post and thread title are supposed to be the punchline, not a promo for joyetech coil heads....
Well dropping the link and messing up the punchline is why this happened. Not "my bad" I do see however what you are saying, I can solve this by removing the link, taking back his unlisted vendor badge and moving this thread. If that is what the OP can agree to, than I will do that.
The OP will need to pm me the request.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
From the link:
"BF atomizer head applies Bottom Feeding
ejuice inlet which avoids the possiblity of leakage."

That's a good feature for mouth-to-ass vaping.

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

At first I thought it might be a mistake then I read about an optional, "Mouth to Mouth Centerpin" for the Vapor Giant tanks.

See https://www.intaste.de/en/vapor-giant-mini-v4-mouth-to-mouth-centerpin.html

Vapor Giant is Austrian and their English is way better than ours and they write exactly what they mean.

The time to invest in MTM is now because I predict it will be the next big thing in vaping. Using MTL or DTL atomizers for mouth to mouth vaping is an unsanitary and, now unnecessary, health risk.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is MTM vaping really a thing? I mean, I don't share needles. I'm not sharing my DT, either.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At first I thought it might be a mistake then I read about an optional, "Mouth to Mouth Centerpin" for the Vapor Giant tanks.

Vapor Giant is Austrian and their English is way better than ours and they write exactly what they mean.

The time to invest in MTM is now because I predict it will be the next big thing in vaping. Using MTL or DTL atomizers for mouth to mouth vaping is an unsanitary and, now unnecessary, health risk.

its not uncommon to see trends repeat over the course of time. maybe we are on our way back to technology like this.
Cap.PNG
might be a nice change of pace...

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
alright so im confused are we now shotgunning vape to others? Kind of feels like we skipped the entire dating process all together and just went straight to first base.

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is MTM vaping really a thing? I mean, I don't share needles. I'm not sharing my DT, either.

Yes, gakudzu, mouth to mouth vaping is a real thing I have seen young people vaping in this way. It is rare and usually involves young kissy-faces but it is not unknown.

When I was looking for a new coil for my Cubis last month I noticed the one with the MTM rating. It did not make any difference to me but when I read the "Vape Dating -- No Action" thread everything clicked into place and MTM gear started to make perfect sense. Since I am new to vaping I do not know how MTM differs from MTL or DTL but I expect someone on these forums will provide details.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Awesome! That's was a great post.
Yes those Teutonic Austrians speak better English than us!

But so others don't get confused the part listed was a mtl center pin. The idiot who posted it called it a mtm pin.
378b5b40529fb82c05b27bfcd1eee81f.jpg
38ad02407f437b2186700f8e7b22ea38.jpg

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

VU Sponsors