Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
1st things 1st. Its a flavor monster.

https://www.augvape.com/product/druga-rta/

1606886201684.png

Matte Black - Out of the box it looks very clean. All the parts were hand tight.
1606886294219.png

1606886569633.png

1606886743229.png

Several 810’s I’ve tried fit nicely. The AFC ring pulls off for cleaning, has a stopper, and could stand to be a little looser but it’s not overly tight.

The top/bottom gaskets are flat and hard. Which means when the glass at the bottom or the cap touch, you don’t have to [actually you can’t] keep turning it - to get it leakproof. Unlike a spongy o-ring - it’s snug right then. At the bottom there's just a few more threads to get there is all. And this makes it easier to take apart w/o a heavy hand or tool. Both of these gaskets stay in their place when taken apart/cleaning. I wish more were built with these type gaskets.

The threads are fine and sometimes the cap lands in a good spot and sometimes it takes a little backwards twist to have the threads drop into place. I say twist because it isn’t a usual turn. Its only a ½ turn to fully close or open. More like a bayonet style without needing to push down. You’ll find the chimney the same way but with a few more threads.

This deck has so much going for it. We’ve seen its aspects before...but all together? Usually something is wrong or missing…The post array, the leg keepers, the nice screw size, the airflow configuration, machining, tolerances, and how many do we see that leave the wicking channel open for us to fiend for ourselves on wick density? This one has all that fixed.

1606887411177.png

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Between the posts is 5mm. Port to port is 8mm.

3id isn’t cramped and 3.5 would seemingly be too big, restrict airflow, create heat... Want all the air flow you can get? –> 2.5mm…2mm would probably work with the AF but you’d I think you’d have to add wick because with a usual amount of wick tension through a 3id coil there’s just a small amount of thinning needed. I haven’t built it with 2.5 or 2 but with 2.5 I’m sure it would be cut/fluff/stuff.

I’m using a 2x28/36 alien from AVS with room for a 6th wrap. 3id @ .37Ω . Nice that it doesn’t matter if the coil is left or right wound and being able build to ½ wraps is a +.

Close tolerance on snipping. Might find yourself needing to bend some remaining back out of the chimney’s way sometimes. But if you have good snips and use a little care....

Screw threads are smooth. Driver depth is good. Better screws than we often see. Good job here since at least for me screws alone can be a deal killer.

1606888142035.png

Anyone can wick this, even a beginner. But here goes anyways with what I’ve done for no other reason other than easy and it works. I mostly use 70% VG.

1606888663300.png

I’ve coiled it once, and wicked it 3 times [to get missed pics] and since last Friday evening vaping only it as of this post.

As expected, the airflow coming from those 8 outlets is smooth. I found it pretty quiet and nonmenacing all around the AFC ring – I found no whistling.

For comparison, the wide open setting is less than Asgard Mini, for Axial RDA it’s a little less than the slot & a little more than the 3 holes, - and it’s about the same as Kylin Mini or Unity RTA.

RDL is such a subjective term. I’m calling it open with some restriction. But can dial it down to very tight RDL. No MTL with this one.

The cap and tank run cool. I like 810's and for this one size like the one the Mirage below – a little taller and the walls a little thicker than the stock one. But the stock one is good. Just depends on what you like and how you vape. At a higher wattage I did get a hot 810 that is a bit smaller than standard and has thin walls. But we know this isn’t a high wattage tank. That 510 on Sirius is thin walled. I cut the AF and wattage some for longer pulls, and it vaped beautifully.

Tons of features
Excellent fit & finish
Beginner easy
It’s a looker
Exceptional flavor

I haven’t used Destiny but I hear it beats it, Gear, and other prominent single coil flavor atties. Will be in top flavor single coil RTA’s of 2020 and I didn’t want to put “single coil’ because I’ve used plenty of duals that aren’t close.

Niggles:
Unless a tube, w/the bubble my fat fingers can’t get at the AFC to close it when filing. Even if your able to get at it, its firm so you’ll need a good grip. I don’t get leak out the AF when filling w/it open. With that short throw putting the cap on it doesn’t push much air into the tank. Easy enough to close w/straight glass, but I don’t.

The RTA lends itself to vapers that like a slightly restricted vape and a 510 if that’s what they’re after. They really should have included an adapter.

Lastly, capacity. Aaand it’s a guzzler. Good thing it so easy to fill, keep your juice handy. I’d like to have seen it at 24.5 or 25mm for capacity alone.

Most all bottom air flow RTA’s will have condensation and this one is no different. But it’s very little. I also might purge at times so for me it shows up as a wet spot [not a full drop] at the air inlet, not running down the tank or onto the mod, and 1 swipe takes care of it. It's very little and very seldom and not a reason to disregard what this tank offers.

If you like the FF, if you like single coil, I consider it a must.
It’s going to single coil RTA rotation along side GT IV Pure and Kylin Mini.

1606889490153.png
1606889609211.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Very nice review on the Druga- I love single coil RTAs with restricted DL and this looks like a good one to try!
Thanks for the review!

VU Sponsors