Become a Patron!

Vape Gear Sell Off (Mods 3 of 3) - SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Prices do not include shipping CONUS. Shipping depends on size of USPS Flat Rate box to fit what you buy.
PayPal F&F or you pay the difference. See other posts for combining. Put together some things and make a reasonable offer. I'm open to shipping other ways but at your expense.

HOT DEAL until Friday Midnight - Buy all remaining Mods (in all three listings/postings) for $80 (including USPS Ground shipping with Tracking). Or, buy everything I have (Mods, RDAs, stands) for $100 (including USPS Ground shipping with Tracking).

Sold Vapor Flask: $15 with box (first to buy gets the box, color choice, and paperwork), $10 without box.
Sold Hcigar Nemesis Mech (18650/20700): $5 (I have batteries that are negotiable)
Sold Stingray Mech (26650): $5 (I have batteries that are negotiable)
Sold Fuchi Red with box: $15
Sold Fuchi Black with third battery back, 2-18650s or 3-18650s (no box): $15
Sold Custom LiPo Mod Afzelia Wood DNA 250 (not color): $100 Very Firm (the wood alone was way more)
Sold Custom LiPo Mod sPWM (Voltrove): $10

Last edited:

J0BE

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Prices do not include shipping CONUS. Shipping depends on size of USPS Flat Rate box to fit what you buy.
PayPal F&F or you pay the difference.

Vaporflask: $15 (first to buy gets the box and paperwork)
Fuchi Red with box: $20
Fuchi Black with third battery back (no box): $20
Hcigar Nemesis Mech 18650: $15
Stingray Mech: $10
Custom LiPo Mod Afzelia Wood DNA 250 (not color): $100 Very Firm (the wood alone was way more)
Custom LiPo Mod sPWM (Voltrove): $10

Messenger sent about the lipos

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Bump - I've only got around two to three weeks before open heart surgery. I will have to pause activity then.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Some prices dropped. Sale ends on Friday (10/25/2024) so that I have time to get out in the mail.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
From now to Friday (10/25) 6 PM it’s BOGO1/2 (buy one and get one of equal or lesser price half off) from everything I have posted.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, If its not too late, and you take paypal, I might buy something. I need a vape mod that will fit a Zlide, and preferably takes 18650 batteries, and can "read" what the coils are so it automatically inputs the right settings. I think it needs to be sub ohm. Its replacing a Kroma-r, but it doesnt need to go over 20-25 watts, I barely think I go over 15. Thanks.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi, If its not too late, and you take paypal, I might buy something. I need a vape mod that will fit a Zlide, and preferably takes 18650 batteries, and can "read" what the coils are so it automatically inputs the right settings. I think it needs to be sub ohm. Its replacing a Kroma-r, but it doesnt need to go over 20-25 watts, I barely think I go over 15. Thanks.
Thank you but I’m currently in discussion with a person that’s talking about buying all I have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors