Become a Patron!

Vape help coils and nic

I use to vape 6 mg nicotine on the Smok stick v8 baby beast and got so much headrush. After awhile it broke and I started using my old vape. I never changed the coils for it in 5 months but still used it through the 5 months. After vaping 6 mg on it nothing happens no headrush or nicotine feeling maybe a little. Btw it is a alien kit. I was being a feen and bought 50mg nic and putted it in the alien ik its really stupid but i was desperate. After vaping on 50mg still nothing. Whats wrong i get a serious throat hit but no feeling of nicotine? My coil is very old and kinda burnt is that why? When I was vaping on the v8 baby it was crazy.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you add nic to the mix?... cus Naked doesn't make 50mg jooce.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is getting a buzz the point of vaping for you? Not sure why you're worried about not getting the nic buzz. You're getting the nic I'm sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I use to vape 6 mg nicotine on the Smok stick v8 baby beast and got so much headrush. After awhile it broke and I started using my old vape. I never changed the coils for it in 5 months but still used it through the 5 months. After vaping 6 mg on it nothing happens no headrush or nicotine feeling maybe a little. Btw it is a alien kit. I was being a feen and bought 50mg nic and putted it in the alien ik its really stupid but i was desperate. After vaping on 50mg still nothing. Whats wrong i get a serious throat hit but no feeling of nicotine? My coil is very old and kinda burnt is that why? When I was vaping on the v8 baby it was crazy.

Could be the old coil, juice with nicotine salts is kinda new, maybe it gets stuck in your old coil :/

Is getting a buzz the point of vaping for you? Not sure why you're worried about not getting the nic buzz. You're getting the nic I'm sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yea thanks for da response. I was overreacting i still feel nic but not as much

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Globoy :cheers:

VU Sponsors