Become a Patron!

Vape Juice recommendation thread revisement

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realize that we already have a Juice flavor recommendation thread, however, I have had a bit of an idea and instead of giving it to a mod or anyone that currently has plenty of other assigned task I'd like to handle it myself, if approved... I would just like your input, as moderators, and opinions...

I've noticed that threads can be edited so I can make a thread about the Juice recommendations, by this forum's users, and keep it updated as we gain further suggestions... This list would have the top 25, 30 or maybe even 50 juices from top recommended to least recommended. It would also include the Juices name, type of flavor (IE: Sweet/ Candy/ tobacco/ etc...) it's manufacturer, and a link to the website it is purchased from...

I'd also incorporate the current recommendations thread I realize that I am a very new member to this forum, but I feel that I can prove to be a valuable asset. As a new member I've found the 3 page recommendations thread to be rather difficult to decipher the idea of most recommended and popular. I would also begin by incorporating the current recommendations thread if this is approved of... Thanks for your time and consideration!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@VapnJake Welcome to the VU! We appreciate your enthusiasm of our forum. :)

As you stated we already have an OFFICIAL juice recommendations thread. Although I do not see the necessity for another one, you are certainly free to spend your valuable time creating it. It seems to me that what you are referencing would be better suited to a Blog, not a forum.

Furthermore, edit functions are only good for a limited time... so you cannot rely on the fact that you'll be able to edit it down the road. And I will not move the existing OFFICIAL thread to yours.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I officially recommend dekang! Then again I'm not good at recommending juice!

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the consideration. I didn't realize the edit feature was time sensitive so that'd basically make it impossible anyway.

VU Sponsors