Become a Patron!

Vape life: Are flavored e-cigs for kids or smokers trying to quit?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.app.com/story/money/busi...avors-s298-new-jersey-senate-vitale/84659250/

"Vitale, chairman of the health committee. “Whether you’re in middle school or high school, if it tastes like gummy bears or cotton candy or vanilla, you’re much more likely to try it and become addicted to it than you are if it doesn’t have any taste at all," he said."

I don't get it.
Just about every vaper got addicted to inhaling burning leaves that tasted like shit.
We were all kids when this happened.
What changed?
Do tobacco cigarettes taste worse then they used to?
Are they less addictive?
Does this fool think kids wouldn't smoke if vaping didn't exist?
I guess they want to find out the hard way, Again! - 5150

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Using Vitale's logic, nicorette gum is made for kids, not adults. It not only comes in flavors such as fruit chill, it's a candy!

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
They are missing a whole part of the vape market....the person that vapes for harm reduction...I planned on smoking for the rest of my life and now I plan of vaping for the rest of my longer life

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They are missing a whole part of the vape market....the person that vapes for harm reduction...I planned on smoking for the rest of my life and now I plan of vaping for the rest of my longer life
Yep. Agreed. I was heading towards a quick death. Now I plan to vape for whatever's left of my life, but I know it'll be a whole lot longer than it was going to be.

My father was a smoker, and like many, he actually enjoyed smoking. If he would have had the chance to vape instead of smoke, not only would he have liked it, he would have lived a much longer life instead of having a short one that ended with the misery of lung cancer.

VU Sponsors