Become a Patron!

Vape Magazine seeks writers

Angelwriterspeaks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vape Magazine is seeking writers. More specifically, they are seeking those people who are tinkerers with their RBAs and mods. If you're that type of person and are interested in writing about vaping from that point of view, you can contact Alyssa at [email protected]

By the way, I also happen to write for the magazine too and next month I'll have my official column in the February issue. :)

Vape Magazine is seeking writers. More specifically, they are seeking those people who are tinkerers with their RBAs and mods. If you're that type of person and are interested in writing about vaping from that point of view, you can contact Alyssa at [email protected]

By the way, I also happen to write for the magazine too and next month I'll have my official column in the February issue. :)
My friend wrote an article for them about Stealth Vaping, that was published in the October issue, but he never got paid. They did send him a free magazine, but only one. I hope you do better.
I should add that they did not even inform him that they were publishing his article, and he might never even have known if I was not a subscriber.

Last edited:
Correction! He just got paid $50 via Paypal 4 months after the article was published. Of course, Paypal got a cut...

VU Sponsors