Become a Patron!

Vape Mail BuzzKill

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So ordered 3 Vinci X Limited Edition Kits from Breazy. Open them and none have the rba. Just 5 throw away coils each kit. Did online chat and they said that they get direct from China and they do not have rba's for Vinci X in stock but they did credit me for $21.

Went over to Hoosier E-Cig who had the voopoo rda and ordered 3. Luckily with discount only a couple more bucks. Now just have to wait four or so days.

So after supper I decided to test the 0.3 coil on one. I thought it didn't feel like 5.5 ml of juice. After 15 min of vaping tank was empty. Opened other 2 Vinci x's and sure enough one I was using had a 2 ml European tank on it! FML.

I didn't bother Breazy about it as I have a 5 pack of 5.5 ml tanks coming Monday from another vendor.

Just kind of takes enjoyment away when that happens.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That definitely does suck. I had usps drop off a package that was clearly damaged by them and they just left it in the mail. Literally ran over the mod and crushed it when I got it.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That definitely does suck. I had usps drop off a package that was clearly damaged by them and they just left it in the mail. Literally ran over the mod and crushed it when I got it.

Sent from a pile of wood chips
Its an insult to the intelligence when they deliver like that. I once saw online at a place I get fishing gear from a rod/reel combo down from $150 to just $30 on clearance. Got the last one. Guy delivered the package and expected me to sign for it bent over in two. Handed it to me expecting me to sign off on it as all good. I immediately got out my phone and took pictures of the delivery on the spot with him there. Instant refund when I sent the pictures through.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So ordered 3 Vinci X Limited Edition Kits from Breazy. Open them and none have the rba. Just 5 throw away coils each kit. Did online chat and they said that they get direct from China and they do not have rba's for Vinci X in stock but they did credit me for $21.

Went over to Hoosier E-Cig who had the voopoo rda and ordered 3. Luckily with discount only a couple more bucks. Now just have to wait four or so days.

So after supper I decided to test the 0.3 coil on one. I thought it didn't feel like 5.5 ml of juice. After 15 min of vaping tank was empty. Opened other 2 Vinci x's and sure enough one I was using had a 2 ml European tank on it! FML.

I didn't bother Breazy about it as I have a 5 pack of 5.5 ml tanks coming Monday from another vendor.

Just kind of takes enjoyment away when that happens.
I got a vaptio froman tank once that was 2 ml sent to me expecting a larger capacity one. Ridiculous size. Seeing as most capacities are overvstated it was lucky to hold 1.5 ml.
I liken it to getting served a milkshake in a shot glass.

VU Sponsors