Become a Patron!

Vape mail today, woke up from a nap and found boxes :)

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So today my stuff finally started getting here! BAD ASS:)

First off we have my bottle samples I had sent to me from 3 or 4 different companies (these got here day before yesterday). The rest of my bottles should be here Monday :)

I received all glass Boston Rounds (mostly amber couple of clears as 1 company did not have any in Amber for some reason)

1x 500ml
1x 250ml
2x 120ml
2x 60ml
6x 30ml
1x 15ml
3x 5ml

Along with droppers all the way up to 120ml the rest standard caps.

I also received my orders from ECX, Bull City, VW-Wholesale, and Amazon just waiting on my order from MamaJays (should be here tomorrow), Pure Vapes (should be here Tomorrow), Glass Company should be here Monday, and then TFA should be here Tuesday.

In the mail today is

1x scale from Amazon 500mgx01
1x segelie 150w (this thing is bad ass got a 1.2ohm build on it rocking 120 watts talk about some clouds can't wait for new wire to get here to take it down to .5ohms
2x whatever HUGE RDA I got lol thing is massive has 4 2.7mm posts and airholes the size of the tip of my pinky
4x 2100mah 30 am efests
1l Unflavored Nic
250ml PG
250ml Vienna Cream
120ml Fresh Cream
120ml Vanilla Classic
120ml Cookie
120ml Caremel
120ml Cocoa
60ml Strawberry 2x 30ml
60ml Custard 2x 30ml
30ml Cinnamon Ceylon
30ml Peppermint
30ml Orange
30ml Pear
30ml Tiramisu
30ml Meringue
10ml Fuji
10ml Concord Grape
10ml Desert Ship
10ml Cuban Supreme
10ml Burley Tobacco
10ml 7 Leaves
10ml Shade
10ml Maple Syrup
10ml Lychee
10ml Mad Fruit
10ml Forest Fruit Mix
10ml Apple
10ml Oakwood
10ml Watermellon
10ml Marshmallow
10ml Honey
10ml Apple Pie
10ml Cherry
10ml Cappuccino

22794_114065968927067_6023788173349198792_n.jpg

11357150_114065958927068_349748330561577791_o.jpg

11357061_114065975593733_8740724114978936629_o.jpg

11392906_114065965593734_411257492481050367_n.jpg

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that's going whole-hog! Congrats on the new goodies - I've only just now gotten so brave as to order my best flavors in 120 ml...

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You have a busy weekend ahead!

Once my vg gets here tomorrow thought it was comeing today and nic was coming tomorrow, i must have got the dates mixed. Now which recipe to try first? Was thinking maybe a nice cheesecake but have no crust till Tuesday....maybe ill do a cereal n milk, and a nice complex coffee...but which one to choose lol

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
more than one weekend, thats for sure !! good stuff !
Many weekends and weeks i have alot of spare time as of late....business been kind of slower than usual for this time of year and i work from home

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that's going whole-hog! Congrats on the new goodies - I've only just now gotten so brave as to order my best flavors in 120 ml...

Thank u can't wait for the rest of my goodies to get here...now if i could just find me some FA-Joy in stock somewhere

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Never been a fan of not doing things all out just not my style :) and i had the extra funds. If i had not though the order would've been probably cut into 1/4 what it was and only 10 and 30ml bottles of flavor

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well it looks like you're off and running Jay. Hope you have tons of fun! :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Once my vg gets here tomorrow thought it was comeing today and nic was coming tomorrow, i must have got the dates mixed. Now which recipe to try first? Was thinking maybe a nice cheesecake but have no crust till Tuesday....maybe ill do a cereal n milk, and a nice complex coffee...but which one to choose lol
Kona Coffee.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
More vape mail Today!!! MamaJ's, and Pure Vapes came through as expected BAD ASS!!!

I am a little concerned with the order from MamaJ's though and I might just be crazy. I ordered all 10ml bottles andd 3 of them that I received are a good bit smaller than the original 10ml bottles you receive from FA direct, and then 3 of them are a little shorter but much bigger around so probably 10ml.....

@wllmc

Well this is confusing upon insepction I think an order got mixed @ MamaJ's will call them monday and I am sure they will get it corrected (I hope so anyway). Just so it is known I am not upset or flaming (little disappointed as I can't make a couple recipes yet, but then I can't do so anyway as my VG won't be here till Tuesday with my TFA order anyways so maybe I will have the correct stuff by then and no harm done :)) as in online mail order businesses mistakes happen and orders get mixed up. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and a chance to correct it :)
This is what I ordered

Apricot
(Fa option: 10 ml)
SKU-8DBB8564 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Bilberry

SKU-F611E348 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Irish Cream

SKU-75A0C16B 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Nut Mix

SKU-EFC28068 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Peach

SKU-3FDF3A79 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Walnut

And this is what I received

5ml Game Over Custard
5ml Lemon Sicily
5ml Black Cherry
10ml Meringue
10ml Acetyl Pyrazine
10ml Cream Fresh
10ml Vanilla Custard

However Pure Vapes is on it!

60ml Expresso
60ml Brandy
60ml Catalan Cream
60ml Hazelnut
30ml Lime Cold Pressed
30ml Pinapple
30ml White Peach
30ml Marizipan
30ml Almond
30ml Cocunut
30ml Lemon
30ml Jamaican Rum
30ml Oba Oba
30ml Vanilla Bourbon
30ml Vanilla Tahiti
30ml Butterscotch
30ml Chocolate
30ml Maxx Blend

My collection is Growing, (hopefully the MamaJ's stuff will be on its way back Monday and the correct stuff sent in time to mix Tuesday :))

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Collection of Flavors is growing hurry up TFA order I want to get to mixing lol

11401196_114570468876617_5285625788482765360_n.jpg

11402742_114571445543186_933625687113523072_n.jpg

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
More vape mail Today!!! MamaJ's, and Pure Vapes came through as expected BAD ASS!!!

I am a little concerned with the order from MamaJ's though and I might just be crazy. I ordered all 10ml bottles andd 3 of them that I received are a good bit smaller than the original 10ml bottles you receive from FA direct, and then 3 of them are a little shorter but much bigger around so probably 10ml.....

@wllmc

Well this is confusing upon insepction I think an order got mixed @ MamaJ's will call them monday and I am sure they will get it corrected (I hope so anyway). Just so it is known I am not upset or flaming (little disappointed as I can't make a couple recipes yet, but then I can't do so anyway as my VG won't be here till Tuesday with my TFA order anyways so maybe I will have the correct stuff by then and no harm done :)) as in online mail order businesses mistakes happen and orders get mixed up. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and a chance to correct it :)
This is what I ordered

Apricot
SKU-8DBB8564 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Bilberry

SKU-F611E348 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Irish Cream

SKU-75A0C16B 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Nut Mix

SKU-EFC28068 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Peach

SKU-3FDF3A79 1 $2.99 USD $2.99 USD
Walnut

And this is what I received

5ml Game Over Custard
5ml Lemon Sicily
5ml Black Cherry
10ml Meringue
10ml Acetyl Pyrazine
10ml Cream Fresh
10ml Vanilla Custard

However Pure Vapes is on it!

60ml Expresso
60ml Brandy
60ml Catalan Cream
60ml Hazelnut
30ml Lime Cold Pressed
30ml Pinapple
30ml White Peach
30ml Marizipan
30ml Almond
30ml Cocunut
30ml Lemon
30ml Jamaican Rum
30ml Oba Oba
30ml Vanilla Bourbon
30ml Vanilla Tahiti
30ml Butterscotch
30ml Chocolate
30ml Maxx Blend

My collection is Growing, (hopefully the MamaJ's stuff will be on its way back Monday and the correct stuff sent in time to mix Tuesday :))
lol wonder who got yours, sorry about that. it was bound to happen sooner or later but we will spoil you real nice :)

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol wonder who got yours, sorry about that. it was bound to happen sooner or later but we will spoil you real nice :)

HOLY SHIT!!! Responding @ 12:01 my time in the morning! Insane mad props to you, let me know if you want me to shoot you the wrong order back I would be more than happy to return it :) and yea I know how it goes I run a business that ships stuff all the the time from online orders and mistakes happen like I said not upset at all and am EXTREMELY pleased with the customer service you all had provided and are providing now you have made a life long customer out of me :)

Now if I could just talk ya'll into carrying 30ml, 120ml, and 250ml FA flavors then I wouldn't have to order them from anywhere else (hell I might even pay a little more than what others charged if you did just based off your customer service);)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
HOLY SHIT!!! Responding @ 12:01 my time in the morning! Insane mad props to you, let me know if you want me to shoot you the wrong order back I would be more than happy to return it :) and yea I know how it goes I run a business that ships stuff all the the time from online orders and mistakes happen like I said not upset at all and am EXTREMELY pleased with the customer service you all had provided and are providing now you have made a life long customer out of me :)

Now if I could just talk ya'll into carrying 30ml, 120ml, and 250ml FA flavors then I wouldn't have to order them from anywhere else (hell I might even pay a little more than what others charged if you did just based off your customer service);)
lol no you can keep those, I have a feeling you will really enjoy this mistake. now to figure out who got your package. I was wondering when this was going to happen lol. thanks for understanding.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey no worries I am pretty easy to get along with lol, and cool I will hold on to them you'll have to send me a recipe that mixes good with your flavors and the others that I have maybe I will start buying start buying MamaJ's Flavors too, not sure who would've got it. When something like that happens on our site what we generally do is download the latest copy of the orders from our database then do a search for whatever was mixed up and then piece it together generally only takes about 15 minutes. Not sure if you all have that ability or not on your site but if ya do it's worth a shot might be easier then manually thumbing through every order.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hey no worries I am pretty easy to get along with lol, and cool I will hold on to them you'll have to send me a recipe that mixes good with your flavors and the others that I have maybe I will start buying start buying MamaJ's Flavors too, not sure who would've got it. When something like that happens on our site what we generally do is download the latest copy of the orders from our database then do a search for whatever was mixed up and then piece it together generally only takes about 15 minutes. Not sure if you all have that ability or not on your site but if ya do it's worth a shot might be easier then manually thumbing through every order.
I'll just ask the Mrs. in the morning lol. I'll really screw things up then. She will be all over it though. and we can fix you up with some recipes lol thats no problem :)

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll just ask the Mrs. in the morning lol. I'll really screw things up then. She will be all over it though. and we can fix you up with some recipes lol thats no problem :)

LOL, thats's what I do when it comes to finding things around here if it's not on my desk and I go looking for it I mess up all her organization so I just ask her now where stuff is not the same but similar completely know where ya coming from on that one. And right on, on the recipes that'd be awesome :)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice order..almost afraid to ask your investment cost for it all in one shot.:eek:

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice order..almost afraid to ask your investment cost for it all in one shot.:eek:

Don't remember the exact number but for everythign including the bottles that are getting here Monday, the TFA stuff thats getting here Tuesday, the syringes, beakers, and tips that arrive on Tuesday it was less than $950 total, found a coupon for ECX, found a steal on bottles and droppers, and then shipping was either free or very reasonable from everywhere I ordered

VU Sponsors