Become a Patron!

Vape Set Lightly Used; Vamo V5, Nautilus, Premium Juices, and Acces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinnnJames

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I jumped into vapping and it really isn't my thing. I literally haven't even used a full battery. Very lightly used. I have all the original packaging as well.

- Vamo V5(brushed steel)
- Aspire Nautilus Adjustable airflow.
- Replacement Atomizer (5 pck) for Aspire Nautilus.
- Two sets of batteries - Big ones and then smaller one so you can make the Vamo smaller.
- Charger
- Premium Juices. They have been stepping. I've literally just like a little of each to taste them. I got Suicide Bunny; Mothers Milk and The OB. G2 Vapor Mr Cookie. Cell Block Four The Standard (Creme Brulee)
- I also have $10 credit to myvaporstore so if you tell me what you want for $10 I can get it before I ship.

This set is a steal like I said I never even really used it. If anybody is interested or has a friend that wants to get into vapping this is a great bang for your buck. I've probably spent close to $250-300 in total on all of this and I am just looking for $175 and that's including shipping just to get rid of it.

If anybody is actually serious I will take pictures of everything as well.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow,

I am so sorry that vaping has not worked out for you! Any guidance we can offer you to find a way to keep off of the Stinkies?

One of the few rules we have here is that you have to post the pictures of your gear when you are offering them for sale.

And I could not help but notice that you just joined today and this is your only post.

VapinnnJames

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow,

I am so sorry that vaping has not worked out for you! Any guidance we can offer you to find a way to keep off of the Stinkies?

One of the few rules we have here is that you have to post the pictures of your gear when you are offering them for sale.

And I could not help but notice that you just joined today and this is your only post.

I was never addicted to nic. I just got into vapping because of some friends and I enjoyed hookah and I thought this would be like a portable hookah. But that's why it has very little use and why I want to get it off my hands. Yeah, I've looked and don't really no where I could go to sell this. Nothing on Craigslist or Ebay so I figured Vape Forums would be the best.

I will update OP with pics tonight or tomorrow if that's cool and you can let the thread stay. Hopefully someone shows some interest.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are Shisha E-Liquids for you to try if you want to take another stab at it before selling all of your gear.

Available with zero nicotine that is.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What mg are your juices?
Sometimes things sell faster if they are split up. The Vamo and Nautilus could go into the hardware thread. I maybe interested in your eliquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors