lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Their strategy: Hit us with a tax that's so outrageous we'll be happy to accept a lesser one, in fact we'll beg them for it. o_O
you missed a step not only will we beg them for it we will vote for the guy who pushed the new tax. then something else will be changed behind the scenes forcing us to pay higher water bills.

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it's crazy what PA is doing. Azure Vaping in York is where I get all my ejuice. Even though I live in central Maryland I would drive up to the shop in York to stock up and chat up fellow vapers . Sadly they shut down after this tax of 40% was announced. I imagine other vape shops are doing the same up in PA. It's crazy to levy such a large tax on an industry that is full of small business.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
it's never been about what is better for the people but what is better for the revenue stream. aka taxes they lost a lot from people who switched now there looking to make it back with interest. the 5cent per ml tax is more reasonable but one detractor has said it would need to be a .22 - .30 cent per ml tax to make the same revue that the 40% would but did not offer other choices that would help make up the missing tax money... so it is only about money.

Music-Marketing-Memes-cash-fundraising-investors-music-business-consultant-450x338.jpg

VU Sponsors