Become a Patron!

Vape95 Had a few mix ups that were absolved.

I received my package from vape95 on Saturday April 18th. I emailed them saying there was no hells gate dual RDA box mod in my package, and that the subtank mini sent to me was a clone (Packaging and size of airflow made it obvious). So i emailed him telling him about this, to this he apologized saying the hells gate was shipped seperatly, and that they "mixed up the clone and normal subtank mini", he said he would send a authentic subtank. I asked when the hells gate would arrive, he said he wasn't in front of a computer, and that he would email me when he was. I asked why he mixed the subtanks, and why my hellsgate was shipped seperatly. No reply to that, and after two more emails threatening to bring him to court, and write reviews, still no reply. I was allowed to keep the clone that was sent due to a packaging mix up, he said that the hells gate was sent back because "there was no place to put it". They refunded my order and said: "we do not care to do further business with you after all the name calling, harassing, and threats." They then asked me to remove these posts, which I am going to keep even though edited, because they may have absolved my issue, but after all the time and effort I put in, it was major hassle for me, and I want others to know this.

Last edited:

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Things like that have happened to me , yes I vented a bit then had a vape . Give the guy a chance to make it right . Some people who work in a vape shop sadly, don't have a clue . Or just make mistakes .
The ball is in his court let's see what he does . Sorry dude , good luck ,it is frustrating .

Things like that have happened to me , yes I vented a bit then had a vape . Give the guy a chance to make it right . Some people who work in a vape shop sadly, don't have a clue . Or just make mistakes .
The ball is in his court let's see what he does . Sorry dude , good luck ,it is frustrating .
Since posting he has replied, we are currently absolving things.

VU Sponsors