Become a Patron!

Vapefly Jester II Review By Ben28

Vapefly Jester II
Vapefly_Jester_II_2_Kit.jpg
Vapefly continues and continues to bring new devices to the market, from atomizers, mods and even pods. Today I bring you the Jester II, an improved version of the Jester with 1000mAh, plus it now uses commercial coils instead of a RBA.

Thank Daisy from Vapefly for sending the product, you can see the Jester II for yourself on the official Vapefly website.

Combo.jpg

Features
  • 1. Built-in 1000mAh battery.
  • 2. Side Type-C charging port.
  • 3. LED indicator to show the battery status.
  • 4. Draw activated system, easy to operate.
  • 5. Fit for Jester 2 0.6Ω/0.8Ω/1.0Ω/1.2Ω Cartridge.
  • 6. Transparent pod curved design.
  • 7. 3ml capacity, easy refilling system.
  • 8. Able to bring you RDL/MTL vaping.
  • 9. Easy airflow adjustment.
  • 10. 3S chip protection.
BrandVapefly
Product NameJester II 2 Kit
Battery CapacityBuilt-in 1000mAh battery
ChargingType-C 5V/1A
CartridgesJester II Cartridge 1.0Ω (Pre-installed)
Jester II Cartridge 0.6Ω/0.8Ω/1.2Ω (Sold separately)
Capacity3ml
AirflowAdjustable airflow
MaterialABS/PC + PCTG
Product Size110*24*15.6mm
Packing Size130.5*37.5*29mm
ColorBlack, Black & Red, Green, Gunmetal, Silver

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20240213212139.JPEG

The product comes included in a rectangular box with a small plastic window through which we can see the device itself. At the top we see the brand of the product and a little further down the model. The print, let's call it that, on the box, is like an electric circuit, I really like it quite a bit.

ReLens_IMG_20240213212148.JPEG

From behind we simply see the large model of the device and a little further down the contents of the box along with the main features. It also comes with a code to verify the veracity of the product.

In the box;

1* Jester II Pod Battery
1* Jester II Pod Cartridge
1* User Manual
1* Warranty Card

In general, the packaging is very, very good, I really liked it, and they also save on cables because they know that practically everyone has a Type-C at home. Well seen by Vapefly.

Device Inspection

ReLens_IMG_20240213212221.JPEG

The device has an elongated rectangular stick-type shape. This way it will be very comfortable in hand, light and ergonomic. I can already assure you that the comfort in the mouth is great. Thanks to the fact that the cartridge is very thin and fits perfectly to the shape of the lips.

At the top at the tip of the cartridge you can see some condensation due to use, in that area it is totally normal, the problem is when it is under the pod in the connection with the battery.

In general, the product is divided into two parts, a main one, which is the outer part, purple in color, and on the other hand, a secondary part with some decoration in the central part. Also in this area we find an LED that will indicate certain things.

LED indicator;
Over 8 Seconds Puff - Blue Light Flashes 3 Times
Battery Discharged - Red Light Flashes 10 Times
No Cartridge - Blue Light Flashes 3 Times
Short Circuit - Red Light Flashes 3 Times
High Temperature - Red Light Flashes 5 Times

When using it;
Red - Means Battery Is At 3.67V
Blue - Means Battery Is At 3.67-3.8V
Green - Means Battery Is Higher Than 3.8V

ReLens_IMG_20240213212238.JPEG

From this side you can see both the curves and right angles of the device. In the center it appears as domed, I assure you that this gives incredible comfort in hand.

Also on this side we have the Type-C charging port although with the 1000mAh battery
and a 1.2Ω coil will last a long time.

ReLens_IMG_20240213212253.JPEG

On the other side we simply have the air inlet. This is made up of several holes that, as we close them, we will move closer or further away from MTL vaping, for which this type of device is usually intended.

I have personally noticed that it filters the air that enters very well, being able to get a very good RDL vape full of flavor, with the right coil of course. Or on the other hand a good MTL vape, with the right coil again. Let's remember that it is not very viable to use a 0.6Ω coil to achieve MTL vaping, it is better to go for those with higher Ω.

ReLens_IMG_20240213212318.JPEG

The pod-battery connection, as normal, is made using magnets. These magnets are very good, they make the cartridge not even move. One thing to debate is that the cartridge has NOT interchangeable coils, that is, we must discard it completely. I don't understand why Vapefly has chosen this option instead of doing something like the TIM Pod, where the coils were completely interchangeable.

I assume that since it is a starter device, let's call it, it is more intuitive for beginners to take and completely discard the cartridge than to change the coil. Still, I'm not in favor of so much waste.

By the way, below the cartridge we see the Ω of the coil inside. For the photos I used the 1.2Ω one although I was provided with the others available as well (see specs table to find out what they are).

ReLens_IMG_20240213212330.JPEG

Here is the filling system, it is done from the side by opening a small silicone cap and inserting the bottle to fill it to its maximum capacity.

It is very easy and clear to fill in, and you don't usually stain anything unless you are very rough.

Vaping Time
I'll start with the 0.6Ω coil, this is ideal for RDL vaping with the air inlet completely open. The amount of vapor emerged with this cartridge is incredible, practically the most you can get. As for the flavor, it is incredible, I tried it with a grape liquid and I noticed it completely. In general, this cartridge is very good, the best in my opinion.

Moment of the 0.8Ω coil, this is also ideal for RDL but I would close the air inlet somewhat to maximize the flavor and squeeze out all its capabilities. The puff is very linear, the autodraw works perfectly and without spitback.

As for the 1.0Ω coil, things are beginning to change, we are approaching MTL vaping, I advise you to close the air inlet very close to its limit. With this coil I got the most flavor but the vapor decreased a lot.

Finally, round the 1.2Ω coil, with this I do recommend closing it almost to the maximum, this way we maximize the flavor and achieve a very, very successful MTL vape.

The feeling in hand is incredible, it is comfortable and very light. Also with the protection system it has you can rest assured that nothing will happen. The battery takes approximately 55-65 minutes to be charged from 0% to 100%, where a green LED will flash.

In conclusion, it is a very simple POD system, without functions but with an integrated airflow system, easy to use, we simply add liquid, leave it for 5 minutes to absorb it and vape with the autodraw.

Pros And Cons

Pros
Cons
Versatility ( many cartridges to choose from )
It does not have variable wattage for customizable vaping
Pocket Sized
Featherweight Device
No Leaks Nor Condensation
1000 mAh Battery

Conclusion
This is a POD device for anyone who wants to start vaping without having to worry about a puff counter or changing the wattage (although I missed it and would have added it), in short, to put it in a nutshell , is a begginer-friendly device for everyone who is starting out in vaping.

Perfect for nic-salts in the higher Ω and freebase for lower Ω. In general it is very versatile.

That was the entire review, I hope you liked it, I loved doing it to be honest, any question or doubt, even constructive criticism, is accepted in the comments, have a good time vaping and thanks for reading !

VU Sponsors