Become a Patron!

Vapeheart - advocacy - parody

In Australia, come Jan 1st, nicotine will be made effectively illegal (not for smokes, or NTR's such as fruit flavored nicotine gum which can be bought by children)

I'm trying to raise awareness by making entertaining and informative videos, any feed back is appreciated,

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
:giggle: :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Very funny - hopefully, Australian vapers can band together better than US vapers have

Unfortunately it seems most will just stock up their freezers, a bit hypocritical when we put so much effort into saving lives through masks and quarantine, 8 million people are expected to die this year from smoking, makes other issues pale in comparison.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately it seems most will just stock up their freezers, a bit hypocritical when we put so much effort into saving lives through masks and quarantine, 8 million people are expected to die this year from smoking, makes other issues pale in comparison.

I certainly have prepped - really felt I had no choice in the matter if I wanted to keep vaping

Joined and gave money to pro-vape advocacy and got jack, wrote many letters to politicians and got lip service; and half of US vapers seemed to want to attack left ideology and not bother with banding together to fight anti-vaping forces across the spectrum

Sad and sorry state of affairs

I have prepped also, haven't donated (don't have the cash, starving artist and all) but I my dammed conscience won't just let me sit back and do nothing.

those letters are important, even if all you get back is lip service, politicians care more about lobbyists than people true, but they can only get access to lobbyists if they win elections, so your letters and phone calls are more effective than they seem, keep it up!

The way I see it, vapeing isn't a left/right issue, yes there is a libertarian/freedom issue, but also most smokers are in lower socioeconomic groups and in my view there is a duty of care the governments around the world have to reduce the harm that smoking causes.

VU Sponsors