Become a Patron!

Vapelad -Lemon Sherbet

Not going to f*** about tonight (lazy c*** ), personal reasons all that kind of thing. I've recently polished off the blue Surg... I was really surprised how quickly that bottle went lol...

So tonight I've decided what I'm going to do this time the device I'm going to use is the voopo Argus XT with the MAAT tank . nothing with a f****** mental build in it. Just a good SOLID sub-ohm tank! Not everyone uses rebuildables, not everyone can use them whether for one reason or another.

So the juice... As you probably realise by the picture by now it is another @vapelad juice from here in UK- lemon sherbet. I'm going to be honest I'm not sure if one paid for or got free. I suppose it don't really matter either way but some like to know.

If you managed to watch my blue sarge video there's not a lot of difference from what I've got to say about this other than the different 70/30 VG/Pg flavours. It tastes exactly how you would expect. It's nothing super fancy it's nothing is expected for super high premium because obviously the cost is so low, so being such low cost, so are my expectations.. but for the cost the quality is far more superior IN MY OPINION. It just tastes & smells like lemon sherbet just not so tongue tingly but slightly fizzy, rather smooth & sweet in my opinion very authentic sweet shop like flavour .

Quick question... Has anyone noticed that spelt sherbet and said sher-bert?
Random thought.

I shall be posting links on 'mutual share monday' Facebook and discord pages

Hope you guys enjoyed & thank you for reading.
7956452bd9171ee4b0388b359b710011.jpg

Sent from my CPH2371 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors