Masked Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello,
Fellow vapers
I was driving down the road about two weeks ago, vaping away, I started to feel my cotton going dry, and what does any ol' juice junkie do..? That's right drip and drive! and if anyone's ever attempted this it is very dangerous and messy. So I went home and did some research on dripping accories or DODs, and I came across the vapemate. It had been so long since I had seen one and I had forgotten all about them. As I went to place an order I realized they were all out of stock. So I thought maybe they are just in high demand, but I went back and checked today and they are still out of stock.. So this leads me to believe they are discontinued if anyone has any information on where or who's selling one please help a fellow vaper!

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Super-T hasn’t offered those for some time. You can email Dave at Super-T and ask about whether they will be offered in the future, but I’d hazard a guess that they won’t be offering them.

Have you considered a bottom feeder such as a Reo? It would be a much more user-friendly option than a vapemate. Pricing on the Reo is not too bad if you get one used.

Masked Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks man! And yea I've thought about a roe but I'd really like something I can put on my rda and use with all my mods

Masked Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
True thanks I really appreciate it! I'm thinking about designing my own because those are more aimed at cartos or bridgless attys not really for rdas.. It needs a larger air hole to be functional for the clouds an rda produces.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a much better, simpler and cheaper DIY solution if you want to drip and drive:

- Buy an empty nasal spray bottle at your local chemist, such as this one:

9179-2.jpg

- Cut the little inlet tube that goes down to the bottom of the bottle as close to the pump's body as possible, so the pump works upside down.
- Enlarge the nozzle's outlet slightly with a 1 mm drillbit, or with a thin, heated nail, so it drips liquid instead of vaporizing it.
- Fill it up with juice.
- Attach the bottle securely to your dashboard.

To use it, when you need to replenish your atomizer, simply shove the drip tip up against the nozzle (it's conical, so it'll go in just enough to guide the drip tip), give the mod a good push up, and the pump will dispense the equivalent of 2 drops (0.1 ml) into the dripper. It's a one-handed operation and it requires almost no attention, therefore it's very safe while driving.

Alternatively, if you don't want to attach anything to your dashboard, or if you want easy dripping when you're out and about, you can also use an oral spray bottle with a swivel applicator such as this one:

Long-Swivel-Applicator-Oral-Spray-Pump-for-Glass-Bottle.jpg

Simply cut the applicator about a 1/4" long, and glue it pointing down. When you want to drip, insert the applicator into the drip tip, press the pump, and hey presto! 2 drops go into the atty.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This might be an alternative to a vapemate: http://www.okcvapes.com/Accessories/Miscellaneous/Juice-Feeder-p283.html

It's designed to fill cartos, but possibly could be modified to work similar to a vapemate. No experience with it, and I imagine the build quality is well below Super-T (their build quality on everything is top-notch), but it's cheap and in stock.

That thing isn't designed to fill cartos. It looks very much like a Vapemate clone. It even has the dual, offset juice feeding hole and vapor hole..

VU Sponsors