Masked Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello,
Fellow vapers
I was driving down the road about two weeks ago, vaping away, I started to feel my cotton going dry, and what does any ol' juice junkie do..? That's right drip and drive! and if anyone's ever attempted this it is very dangerous and messy. So I went home and did some research on dripping accories or DODs, and I came across the vapemate. It had been so long since I had seen one and I had forgotten all about them. As I went to place an order I realized they were all out of stock. So I thought maybe they are just in high demand, but I went back and checked today and they are still out of stock.. So this leads me to believe they are discontinued if anyone has any information on where or who's selling one please help a fellow vaper!

DarthRTFM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They are discontinued from what I understand. They have been out of stock for the last 4 months that I've been trying to find one. If I see any, I'll let you know.

DarthRTFM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy crap! You sir are awesome. I've looked all over! Just snagged one from OKC and may get some of those clones too, lol. Thank you!

VU Sponsors