Become a Patron!

Vapeoholic-Kryptonite

I need help it will save me so much money the local store sells this for 23.00 for 30ml my wife vapes a bottle a day to day and a half I cannot afford this it taste like a melted lime Popsicle any help on flavoring to recreate this would help me out so much. I am new to DIY and this recipe alone would save my vaping.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, cmiddl01, and welcome to VU! Just a second while I get a cramp outta my tongue from trying to pronounce your username. Ah, there we go ....

'No guarantees on this, but here are two versions of Kryptonite clones from a French site. Hopefully, one of these will hit the mark: http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/cosmic-fog-kryptonite/

Hopefully, you're using a browser which will automatically translate this page for you (as does Chrome).

i appreciate the help only thing is Vapeoholic's Kryptonite is completely different then cosmic fogs. cosmic fogs is a candy where vapeoholic's is a limey soda flavor

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i appreciate the help only thing is Vapeoholic's Kryptonite is completely different then cosmic fogs. cosmic fogs is a candy where vapeoholic's is a limey soda flavor

Ah, well, we can only try. Wishing you well on your quest!

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Kryptonite is a mountain dew flavor... I've tried making my own for a few years now with no luck. My favorite juice

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Kryptonite is a mountain dew flavor... I've tried making my own for a few years now with no luck. My favorite juice

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Hi, I specifically registered to ask you) Did you manage to make a Kryptonite clone? Have you tried cloning other Vapeoholic liquids ?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Seems like FW Ecto Cooler would be a good beginning. Maybe 6% as a starting point?

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey bud, I,m sure you are aware of this, but that juice, if you need to buy an emergency stash for her, runs $ 12 a 30ml at the vapeoholic site. I'm half tempted to buy a bottle to see what this juice is like.

VU Sponsors