#VAPERLIVESMATTER

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
GWaTHEZ.jpg

http://www.v4p3r.com/vaperlivesmatter/

We live in a time when 92% of Americans believe that our government is corrupt. Our system was founded on the very simple belief that all people are born free and as long as what you’re doing isn’t illegal or encroaching on your neighbor’s rights, you can do whatever the hell you want.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

At some point, we lost our way. Somewhere along the timeline, large corporations and special interest groups figured out that they could buy favorable legislation by getting into the ears and pockets of politicians.

Which brings us to vaping...

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am posting a video this evening covering this exact topic. I am going to be talking about how "in bed" the government is with major corporations. I am a veteran and it's hard for me to see this country move further and further away from freedoms and closer and closer to control.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Corporations are people. Money is speech. "Speech" in that form buys elections for the people who'll do the speaker's bidding. Since corporations have more money, they have more right to speech...isn't that what the Supreme Court said?

VU Sponsors